Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Pre Requisite Steps To Take Before A Land Can Be Allocated To You- Real Estate. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pre Requisite Steps To Take Before A Land Can Be Allocated To You- Real Estate. (122 Views)

I Can Buy Yout Airtime And Send You Real Money / South East Land Can Also Produce Onion " Says A Young Lady(photos) / You Real Need To Hear This Man!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre Requisite Steps To Take Before A Land Can Be Allocated To You- Real Estate. by PamelaAgboma: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
I can agree that 'allocation crisis' is the most challenging setback in any real estate organization... here are nine (9) basic pre-requisite steps that you need to attain before allocation can be done for you.

Kindly go through these steps to understand why allocation may be somewhat challenging, if not adhered to properly.

We do not only Revolve..we tag you along while doing so, because without you, there will be no us.

Sorry, i could only upload 4 steps, but you can always reach for the rest via watsapp...

For more enquiries, kindly call or watsapp 08182516659. We still have available lands for sale. Hurry now and grab yours�

(1) (Reply)

Just In:kenya’s High Commissioner Dies In Abuja / Reactions As Actor Lateef Adedimeji & Wife Bimpe Tournament Fans With Loved-up / Total Removal Of Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.