Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. (795 Views)

Dumebi Kachikwu: All Four Major Parties Rigged Presidential Poll / 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance / Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by aguele(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race.

Media Mogul and Chairman of Roots Television Nigeria, Dumebi Kachikwu has finally confirmed he will be in the twenty twenty three Presidential race.

His confirmation came on Thursday through a video released on his Roots TV platform entitled 'Nigerian Syndrome'.

In the video, the business mogul traced the genesis of Nigeria's problems to her colonial masters who he says set Nigeria up to fail by creating the country along religious and ethnic lines.

He also lamented the fact that Nigerians were so accepting of bad and abnormal leadership and called it the 'Nigerian Syndrome'.

A Press Statement released by his Media Office in Abuja quotes Mr. Kachikwu as promising to articulate his vision for Nigeria in a few weeks in what he calls 'MY OPENING ARGUMENT'.

He is yet to indicate under which political party he intends to run.

Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by triple996(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
Everyone done de declare intrest
Easterners should jus stop dreaming of presidency 2023
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by gidgiddy: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Quite a number of Igbos in the race already

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by Tyche(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
gidgiddy:
Quite a number of Igbos in the race already

Where do you stand? Biafra or presidency?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by gidgiddy: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tyche:

Where do you stand? Biafra or presidency?

When Scotland was agitating for referendum on independence to leave Britain, a Scottish man called Gordon Brown was Prime minister of Britain

Until Igbos get their independence from Nigeria, they have every right to go for any elective position

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by Tyche(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

When Scotland was agitating for referendum on independence to leave Britain, a Scottish man called Gordon Brown was Prime minister of Britain

Until Igbos get their independence from Nigeria, they have every right to go for any elective position

Na small question way I ask you dey quote Scotland literature for me, lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by Gbagura: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

On point.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by juman(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
I didnt know the name.
But its possible.
He can win.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by adamsmith914: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
juman:
I didnt know the name.
But its possible.
He can win.
Dumebi my small e from Uniben wants to be President?
Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by adamsmith914: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

But the irony is that Scotland voted to remain part of the EU, other United kingdom nations, Wales, & Northern Ireland also voted to stay, only the selfish British majority like ipobians voted to leave, & they will regret it.
Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by juman(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
Dumebi my small e from Uniben wants to be President?

Why not.
You and I can also contest.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by gidgiddy: 12:30am On Feb 18, 2022
adamsmith914:
But the irony is that Scotland voted to remain part of the EU, other United kingdom nations, Wales, & Northern Ireland also voted to stay, only the selfish British majority like ipobians voted to leave, & they will regret it.

But at least Scotland was given the right to choose. But in Nigeria, you will hear "Nigeria is individible", "one Nigeria" and all the jargon that goes with unity by force

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dumebi Kachikwu Joins Presidential Race. by Collins9156(m): 5:28am On Feb 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

They ll change the Narrative to something stupid, illiterate motor park hustlers.

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Tinubu Met With Gov. Dave Umahi Today In Pictures / Osinbajo’s Supporters Steal Show At APC Convention / Throwback: Jada Pinkett Said Her Mother Taught Her How To Mästurbate At Age 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.