Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Is The Cost Of Welding And Fabrication In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Cost Of Welding And Fabrication In Canada (276 Views)

Plz How Can I Get To Sierra Leone From Nigeria By Road And The Cost. / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London / The Cost Of Living In Suleja Vs That Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Welding And Fabrication In Canada by juitar(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
So guys I will like to know the cost of welding and fabrication in Canada if you have idea and after the training how easy is getting job over there. Thanks
Re: What Is The Cost Of Welding And Fabrication In Canada by ednut1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
juitar:
So guys I will like to know the cost of welding and fabrication in Canada if you have idea and after the training how easy is getting job over there. Thanks
you have to be a professional in your country and be able to get job offer to come in with work permit. Or thru student visa which will cost over 10k to 15k canadian dollars a year.

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Get A Decision Mail From UK / Please Help Me Out, How Can I Apply For Masters Degree In US / Amazon KDP - Let’s Talk About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.