Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba (1331 Views)

Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation / We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:56am On Feb 18, 2022
Musrataman:

Continue pointing fingers, you shameless nyamiri terrorists cannibals
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba by Paretomaster1(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2022
Stop defending your terrorists brothers..... Everyone knows it's the handy work of IPOB/ESN/UGM ..

your � chicken go soon lay cooked egg.. Na here we go dey when dem begin deal with your a**s....
Re: Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba by Musrataman(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2022
johnmartus:
Hausa fulani already said you people will pay for it. There's no need to set any records.

Who love children of hatred?
Once vulture start crying the south south, will be the first to chase them out to their dot, Republic.

I know some fools can quote to claim to be south south or Niger Delta
Re: Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Gbagura:
Ibos no dey wrong. They are the perfect tribe in the world. Any evil doings that happen in their region, someone else must be responsible cos the ibos I know are everly perfect.

Indeed. In fact this flaw in the character of the average Igbo you have identified is the reason Igbos are a troubled people today.

When a man is born without the ability to note that he has problems then he will always be incapable of becoming better since he does not acknowledge personal shortcomings let alone be able to work on such so as to be a more effective and valuable member of society.

The ability to introspect honestly and sincerely is very important in humanity. Most Igbos are born without that ability.

For the average Igbo, everything is the fault of others and never the Igbo man.

That is the greatest problem of Igbos that will always render them pariahs in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba by johnmartus(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2022
They always claim ss but ss said they are just a slave.
Musrataman:

Who love children of hatred?
Once vulture start crying the south south, will be the first to chase them out to their dot, Republic.

I know some fools can quote to claim to be south south or Niger Delta
Re: Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2022
Musrataman:

Dead brain by eating human being make you a better tribe or by sacrificing your fellow human for ritualist.

For your information I'm from region that lay the golden egg(Niger Delta and from Delta state)

Don't think that I'm a Yoruba, besides you can't reach an half of Yoruba intelligent
See this one o...
Person never ask am em don dey talk "I'm from Niger Delta, blah, blah...". Who asked you? Mr man you are confirmed cone-headed Afonja.
I can perceive an Afonja skull miner from 100 km away.
Re: Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba by Bonavi: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Musrataman:

Like those that enshrined the cannibals indigenous people in mbaise, I think.

Imagine people sharing country with us.
No wonder Fulani are using you guys similar to the way the Israelis, are using the Palestine.

How old are you because your comments are completely off point
Re: Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba by Musrataman(m): 6:08am On Feb 19, 2022
johnmartus:
They always claim ss but ss said they are just a slave.

Who cares if they exist
Re: Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba by amuwo1980: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2022
TheNeededShock:
Why are you afraid grin grin nyamiri suddenly wants to set the records straight, ESN is no longer the roaring lion that will slay any janjaweeed grin
And the innocent traders are the janj weed, I hope the police and sieve thru all these and know who to suspect
Re: Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba by tamdun: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2022
omenkaLives:
Una too dull abeg. See comment abeg.
Those people are nuisance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Against Igbo Presidency Killed The Northern Traders At Aba by EagleNest(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2022
A country of criminal-minded people. Always formenting unnecessary troubles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As The Sit At Home Excercise Spreads Into Anioma / RE::: Ikwerre Said They Are Not Igbo? / Internet Never Forgets - Famous Quotes By Obi's IPOB Social Media Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.