Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Turkey Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Interview (10814 Views)

Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? / Any Nigerians In Turkey / Turkey Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey Interview by olaoluwa13: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hello NL,what are the likely interview question that turkish embassy may ask on tourist visa .
Re: Turkey Interview by claremont(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2011
I hope you know Turkey is not in the EU, it is also not a "shengen visa" signatory!
Re: Turkey Interview by olaoluwa13: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2011
Yeah i know that, but am looking for interview question,pls if u gat idea.
Re: Turkey Interview by iz2much: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2011
its nothing hard.
maybe one or two questions.
they only want your visa fee. dem be thief
they never asked me any question

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Interview by nattyspice: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
@iz2much.You wan kill me with laff
Re: Turkey Interview by wip5: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2011
iz2much:

its nothing hard.
maybe one or two questions.
they only want your visa fee. dem be thief
they never asked me any question

The poster was asking about Tourist Visa questions from Turkish embassy Nigeria. iz2much have you applied for[b] tourist visa to Turkey b4 from Nigeria?[/b] i presumed the poster will be applying from Nigeria and i dont see how they wont ask him questions.
Re: Turkey Interview by olaoluwa13: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
Yeah i want to apply here in Nigeria.
Re: Turkey Interview by crownx(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
[quote author=olaoluwa13]
Print out your appointment letter sent to you by the turkish embassy and take it along on your interview day
your documents will be checked at the entrance then you'll be allowed in.

For tourist:
Interviewer: have your sit, can I have your documents? where are you going in turkey? How long do you want to stay? Why turkey? Where are the places you'll visit in turkey? What work do you do? How long have you been working at your present job? What's your income monthly? Can I have your work I.D? Do you live alone or with your family? How much do you have for the trip?.
If you answered all question properly according to your situation and satisfy the VO you'll be asked to drop your passport and come back 2pm next day.
Please note, this isn't the same question for all tourist applicant, it varies and depends on your documents presented but similar. The interview is smooth.

Documents for tourist. (If you're employed)
Passport
Photocopies of relevant pages of your passport. (Data page and if you have a visa on a page)
Employment letter
Leave letter
Work I.D
Letter from your employer addressed to turkish embassy
Pay slip for 3months
Statement of account
Reference letter from the bank
Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
Marriage certificate (if married)
Landed property.
Re: Turkey Interview by dem76: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
How much is their Visa Fee pls
Re: Turkey Interview by loverencha: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2012
Turkish visa fee was ,9,000Naira as of last year September, 2011.
Re: Turkey Interview by osram(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2012
U sure say no b run u want run leave dz hell hole(9ja) wat eva ol d bst.
Re: Turkey Interview by Horluphysiryor(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hello peeps, will be going for my visa interview next week wednesday in abuja, pls house what are d likely questions they gonna ask cuz my main destination is trnc going for my cousin's graduation ceremony in EUL. I need quick response from my fellow nl. God bless. It very urgent pls

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Clearance Certificate / University Of Saskatchewan, Canada. / FG To Inaugurate Kano-Kaduna Railway December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.