Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Turkey Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa (10557 Views)

Pls How Much Does Turkey Visa Cost / Turkey Visa Needed Urgently / France Visa,austria Visa And Turkey Visa Which One Is Easier To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey Visa by flysh: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
HELLO NAIRALANDERS

I GOT AN ADMISSION TO STUDY IN TURKEY.BUT I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE COUNTRY BECAUSE I INTEND TO WORK WHILE STUDYING AND PROBABLY WORK AND LIVE THERE AFTER MY STUDIES. PLEASE, I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE ARE JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN TURKEY AND IF ONE CAN SURVIVE THERE.
I NEED YOUR ADVICE.
Re: Turkey Visa by july123(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
mr man,google is ur good friend.
Re: Turkey Visa by mevisbleek: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
@flysh, turkey visa no hard if u package ur self well for work nothing like that, unless u wan work for osama bin laden or his family members
Re: Turkey Visa by OAM4J: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2009
Think you should have made this enquiry before u applied for admission. Don’t you think so?
Re: Turkey Visa by wip: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2009
yeah is cool studying in istanbul the commercial nearv of Turkey. there are enough students jobs and skilled work there. the city is a modern metropolitant megacity just like London. enu stuf students are doing great there. have visited the place more than 10 times. the visa procedure is not hard just get good bank statement and admission letter then u are off. the to fro ticket thru turkish airway as at last May was 180k. any more info CONTACT TREND EDU CONSULT. , .
Re: Turkey Visa by justwise(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
wip:

yeah is cool studying in istanbul the commercial nearv of Turkey. there are enough students jobs and skilled work there. the city is a modern metropolitant megacity just like London. enu stuf students are doing great there. have visited the place more than 10 times. the visa procedure is not hard just get good bank statement and admission letter then u are off. the to fro ticket thru turkish airway as at last May was 180k. any more info CONTACT TREND EDU CONSULT. , trendeduconsult@gmail.com or my personal email skull4una@gmail.com.

Give him the info here, all this nonsense of contact me does my head in, we are here to share info, what will u tell him in private that u can't say here? The question is: Can him get a job as a student?
Re: Turkey Visa by Vicjustice: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
flysh:

HELLO NAIRALANDERS

I GOT AN ADMISSION TO STUDY IN TURKEY.BUT I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE COUNTRY BECAUSE I INTEND TO WORK WHILE STUDYING AND PROBABLY WORK AND LIVE THERE AFTER MY STUDIES. PLEASE, I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE ARE JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN TURKEY AND IF ONE CAN SURVIVE THERE.
I NEED YOUR ADVICE.

Like OAM4J said, you should have found all these infos before proceeding to get admission. But, Why Turkey?
   Are you one of those who have the opinion that whatever country that is not in African is OK for studies and earning a living? You may as well look for admission in Iraq, afterall, it's not in Africa.
   I've spent a considerable period of time in Turkey, residing in Topkapi area of Istanbul. Though, the country is a charming place, but it's not encouraging in many terms. This is a country where i mostly think twice about public transportation for fear of Kurdish terrorist attacks on the local metros, trams, trains and buses. I was in Eminönü
when a suicide attack was carried out by a Kurdish woman in Taksim square, luckily, the bomb detonated prematurely before she could reach her target destination. I didn't see the bomb blast with my eyes neither did i see the catastrophe because the area was sealed by Turkish Jandama; in fact, i didn't even know that such incident took place, it was later in the day that i saw it on TV: That tells how much one passes through the shadow of death without knowing it.
   Well, you may try Turkey if you want to live by Faith owing to the quote "even if i pass through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil"
   And as for job, Turkey is very industrialised, in fact, more industrialised than many countries in the EU. But the wages are not encouraging, and yet you might not get a nice job for reason of language knowledge. Most Nigerians in Turkey are involed in Human trafficking, drugs and frauds, but there are some who do (what is known as) shabu-shabu menial jobs.
   The term "shabu-shabu" is a Turkish word which means: Quick-Quick. This is the most common word you'd hear from a Turkish employer who has no other means to communicate with his cheap employee who knows little or no Turk. So it's in the interest of the employer that his employee understands that one will be paid according to the measure of his sweat and that lazying around nor rest time will be tolerated
Re: Turkey Visa by wip: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2009
yeah, Turkey is very industralized. enough companies are there with full international stand. got enough of my friends studying and working in istanbul. Recently 3 my guys left finland after completing their studies to work with STATYHYDIRO OIL in istanbul and they are well paid. You know istanbul is just like any other european country but is btw Asia and europe in location and life at istanbul is expensive as u expect from any other industralized city but its cool.
Re: Turkey Visa by yardis: 3:57am On Oct 27, 2009
HI NAIRALAND HOUSEMEMBERS,
I'D LIKE TO HAVE SOME INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO APPLY FOR A LATVIA VISITING VISA IN NIGERIA SINCE THERE IS NO LATVIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA. I HAVE GOTTEN THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION BUT WHICH CONSUL SHOULD I SUBMIT THEM. I NEED YOUR VARIED ADVICE. THANKS.
Re: Turkey Visa by Vicjustice: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2009
yardis:

HI NAIRALAND HOUSEMEMBERS,
I'D LIKE TO HAVE SOME INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO APPLY FOR A LATVIA VISITING VISA IN NIGERIA SINCE THERE IS NO LATVIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA. I HAVE GOTTEN THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION BUT WHICH CONSUL SHOULD I SUBMIT THEM. I NEED YOUR VARIED ADVICE. THANKS.

Latvia is a recent member of the Schengen agreement hence any Schengen embassy can issue you a valid visa.
Re: Turkey Visa by LadyGuinivere: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2014
Abeg I hope somebody answers. How long does it take for Turkish embassy to process ist timer visas?
Re: Turkey Visa by LadyGuinivere: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2014
Abeg I hope somebody answers. How long does it take for Turkish embassy to process ist timer visas? As in how long before I can pick up my passport
Re: Turkey Visa by honeyad(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2014
LadyGuinivere:
Abeg I hope somebody answers. How long does it take for Turkish embassy to process ist timer visas? As in how long before I can pick up my passport

Visiting or student visa? You should get it same week you applied... Before it is usually the next day but now I think 2-3 days.. But I'm sure its same week anyway
Re: Turkey Visa by Caft(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
hi NL i am a computer engineer i want to know if turkey is a better place for me to work and leave
Re: Turkey Visa by bankyret(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Please be informed that you are to provide a confirmed (paid) return two way e-ticket for your proposed trip to Turkey, which must be provided within the next 15 days from date of receipt of this mail. Failure to adhere, will bring about automatic refusal of your visa. You may submit at the embassy or send the issued e-ticket to this email.

Note: Any change in your original travel date should be booked for a date after the original date submitted during your interview. Also, you are to provide a corresponding travel health insurance to cover the new date of travel.

Regards,

Consular Section

Turkish Embassy Abuja

Please could someone interpret this to me. just got this email from Turkish embassy today.

(1) (Reply)

Four Siblings And 16 Others Die As Two Boats Capsize In Rivers / Can You Take Chocolate Bar In Hand Luggage? / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.