Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Interest in Airline Pilot Opportunities - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interest in Airline Pilot Opportunities (1289 Views)

Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 / Get Ahead In Your Career - Free Course In Airline Ticketing! / Pilot Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interest in Airline Pilot Opportunities by tobaaro(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2007
Career People of Nairaland!

I'm very interested in qualifying as an Airline Pilot and flying for Commercial Aircrafts. Does anyone know anything about Training and Career Challenges? Please xpress watevr u know or kindly send d topic 2 any1 dat knows,
Re: Interest in Airline Pilot Opportunities by qeemus: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2007
the nigerian aviation school,zaria train people to be pilots, check them out
Re: Interest in Airline Pilot Opportunities by tobaaro(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2007
The Nigeria Aviation School Zaria is like all other government owned parastatals. I'm aware its virtually moribund and somehow archaic(modern technology and training facilities are lacking!!)

Thanx 4 ur rply tho, Pls more contributions
Re: Interest in Airline Pilot Opportunities by pyno(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2007
pilot training is very expensive but the pay is good when you're done with the training.I know a place where you can train abroad for less than 4million which is about the cheapest in the world.If you are interested you can reach me on positivechange73@yahoo.com.
Re: Interest in Airline Pilot Opportunities by tobaaro(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2007
@ Pyno
Still awaiting reply from ur end,

@ Nairalanders,
People should pls pay a lil bit more attention and be more innovative and broad-minded!!
Pls lets post more on this careerline feared by blacks!!!
Re: Interest in Airline Pilot Opportunities by aikmamah1(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2007
I share the same ambition with you, below is an E mail conversation between a capt. in one Nigerian Air line and I. the massage down was the one i sent him when he recommended NCAT Zaria for me, the one on top of it is his reply to my question. just hope u may find it useful
In addition the Bristow Helicopter he talked about i learnt in recruiting for the training he talked about, details in Thursday Guardian of August 9th.
I wish us the best of luck in our quest

To: aikay8479@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: INFORMATION ON NCAT, ZARIA
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:51:07 +0100
    Some companies do occasionally advertise openings for sponsorship of students either at Zaria or some Flying Schools overseas.
I know that Bristow Helicopters Ltd does it. I have also heard of ARIK Air. There may be some others in the near future. You just have to look or listen out for them.
Regards,

Chimara
----- Original Message -----
To: Capt Chimara
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: INFORMATION ON NCAT, ZARIA

got your mail, may god bless you for that.
The money is rather too much, so may i still bother you again, do you know if there any scholarships that one can get in case one do not have the resources to susponsornself no matter the condition that might be attached to it be it here in Nigeria or overseas.
Ones more thanks for you information, i really apappreciatet may god bless you

IKECHUKWU MAMAH 
www.myspace.com/aikmamah
aik.mamah@yahoo.com
i can do all things through Christ who strstraightens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pyno:

pilot training is very expensive but the pay is good when you're done with the training.I know a place where you can train abroad for less than 4million which is about the cheapest in the world.If you are interested you can reach me on positivechange73@yahoo.com.

this forum is for sharing of information. u never can tell who will find them useful and u never can tell where the  prayer of who read you contribution and it helped him can take u to. Freely u receivedive ye then freely ( so said the Good book) so i don't see the reason y u should be asking people contact you tru your e mail before u give out information

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Offers Available To Me As A Chartered Accountant / Mini Importers Blueprint Course [a Simple Guide To Mini Importation Business] / Urgent Info On Acca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.