Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? (15135 Views)

Fubara To Get Ambode Treatment, Wike Determined To Remove Him – Primate Ayodele / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide / Why Obaseki Can’t Get The Ambode Treatment In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by edmaraja: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2022
naija4life247:

Like Umuleri and Uguleri
Like ife and modakeke

4 Likes

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by YellowMayor(m): 7:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Why not?
Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by gracealonev: 7:19am On Feb 18, 2022
agulion:
If Tinubu can do it, then Arebesola can do it too, the most important thing is that we Osun people have decided to vote for Adeleke

People like you don't vote, they only brag online

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2022
helinues:
How many people is Aregbesola fighting at the same time.

Same Aregbe that was hand picked con dey feel funky. Didn't he learn a thing from Oshiomole's case?

A sloth who wan compete in a marathon race..
I feel the Osun drama is a planned game...They don't want what happened lately in Edo state happened in Osun state. Imagine AREGBE is supporting the Incumbent Governor then you should know that people of Osun will eventually want to cut the both hands short and vote PDP. It's a game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by Johnnyessence(m): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2022
Yes. Oyetola will be dealt. Oyetola is a goner. The handwriting is on the wall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by anonimi: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2022
agulion:
If Tinubu can do it, then Arebesola can do it too, the most important thing is that we Osun people have decided to vote for Adeleke

Is agulion also an olodo like Adeleke, or what is the affinity

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by helinues: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2022
Kittex7:

I feel the Osun drama is a planned game...They don't want what happened lately in Edo state happened in Osun state. Imagine AREGBE is supporting the Incumbent Governor then you should know that people of Osun will eventually want to cut the both hands short and vote PDP. It's a game

Well, It could be Sha cos Politicians can't be trusted

1 Like

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by zealousayo(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2022
naija4life247:
With Omisore and Tinubu behind Oyetola, Oyetola will win in any party he goes if Aregbesola pushes Oyetola out of APC
You're overestimating Omisore.

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by Johnnyessence(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Osun State Pensioners Protests, Laments Against Unpaid Pensions
Osun State Pensioners in osun state have come out to protest against unpaid pensions arrears.

They were seen lamenting in a painful manner, begging the government to put end to their suffering.

https://youtube.com/shorts/vkwpDeGVrj4?feature=shares

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by anonimi: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2022
nairavsdollars:
I see Aregbesola working for PDP if Oyetola wins primary

You think that is Bubu’s errand for him

1 Like

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by Lemmy123(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by anonimi: 7:26am On Feb 18, 2022
Kittex7:

Very possible.
Did ThiefNuibu and company not do that in Ondo for Aketi

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by WilsonBright935: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2022
edmaraja:
Aregbesola fighting Oyetola, Yoruba are not united, they hate themselves.

Alaye!!! You fall my hand undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by anonimi: 7:30am On Feb 18, 2022
athaboi:
He can't bcoz they were both brought in by the Lagos landlord

Looks like a game plan to mask Oletola and AregbeshOle’s non-performance for PDP’s disadvantage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by Temiwands(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2022
You dey mind those people! So when Abe and Ameachi were fighting, ND are not united, they hate themselves?!! Bunch of retards ����
naija4life247:

Like Umuleri and Aguleri
Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by chloride6: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2022
No he can't.

But like Amosun, his candidate will leave the party and Buhari will do nothing just like Akinlade.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by iscom(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2022
Sweet deals
Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by OneCorner: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2022
nairavsdollars:
I see Aregbesola working for PDP if Oyetola wins primary
I doubt that
He’d rather go to a not too popular party instead
Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by Kennitrust(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2022
Hello my love, how are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by uthlaw: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2022
Haywhysat:
Lol, or Oyetola would give Aregbesola heavy blow. Even though majority liked Aregbe and even still like him, it doesn't mean we hate Oyetola also. The only constant thing is, the dancing senator, Adeleke will never be our governor.
Dancing senator is far better than this plywood governor... Me n you know that,if free and fair election is done,90% of osun people will vote PDP!

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by ravensckar(m): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2022
Alexis11:
Aregbesola just lost the little relevance he had in Osun State. His desperation to become a godfather will be the end of him... Even his old friends are afraid to associate with him.

The truth is, Aregbesola is nobody in Osun without Tinubu and nobody knew him in Osun state before Tinubu brought him from Lagos. He has no political structure in the state to win the incumbent without Tinubu.
Some of you comment on issues like you one who reasons from his anu.s

How can you say Aregbe was a nobody in Osun politics without Tinubu? Hian? To begin with, was Tinubu ever a force to reckon with in Osun politics? Forget the tales by moonlight of him hailing from Iragbiji.

Aregbe is a grassroot politician, a mobilizer and a shrewd politician. If you think Tinubu's billion van will buy him votes in Osun, then, you really haven't learned anything from history. In places like Oyo & Osun (core Yoruba states), people vote base on the general feeling. If you give them money, them go just collect am, chop am and still vote your opponent. Tinubu's only permanent ally in Osun state is Chief Bisi Akande who himself can't deliver his local government in Ila Orangun due to how much he is hated back home. In case you don't know, I'm from Osun state.

PS- If Oyetola will defeat Aregbe's candidate at the primary, it's because public sentiment is with him and not due to any imaginary Tinubu influence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by olatuns2017: 7:46am On Feb 18, 2022
bennybuhari:
TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI

https://independent.ng/osun-apc-can-aregbesola-give-oyetola-the-ambode-treatment/

I like oyetola from afar

Very calm even with all the tantrum from Aregbe of recent

Lagos is different from Osun/Ogun/Oyo/ondo in terms of Politics.
Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by 77up(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2022
agulion:
Who are the we in your context? Joker grin
Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by McCoy9067(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2022
agulion:
Osun people cannot stoop so low to vote for Adeleke if he eventually emerges as PDP candidate, the only way PDP can win is to field another candidate.... We need a brilliant, wise and visionary person as Governor not a desperate man that only wants to become a governor without vision

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by 77up(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2022
edmaraja:
Aregbesola fighting Oyetola, Yoruba are not united, they hate themselves.
How is Aregbe fighting Oyetola now indicate that Yoruba are not unite?

Things we read on nairaland sef grin
Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by Benjax4all: 7:53am On Feb 18, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Instead Oyetola would give him the Obaseki whooping
but aregba is not yet a godfather, accept he can will win diz battle, but I know they will fight with talk of war why some mumu youths go fight d physical fight for both them .

1 Like

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by 77up(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2022
naija4life247:
With Omisore and Tinubu behind Oyetola, Oyetola will win in any party he goes if Aregbesola pushes Oyetola out of APC
Aregbe doesn't even have that capacity to push Oyetola anywhere, it is Aregbe that will be disgraced on Saturday, mark this!

1 Like

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by emmykk(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2022
helinues:
How many people is Aregbesola fighting at the same time.

Same Aregbe that was hand picked con dey feel funky. Didn't he learn a thing from Oshiomole's case?

A sloth who wan compete in a marathon race..

You people keep comparing things that are not the same. To win Edo state obaseki decamp to PDP

So both case are not the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by dhameelare(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Proffwhyhurry12:
I admired Aregbesola alot, because of his educational policy in his regime. Reduction of tuition fees across Osun State higher institution, am a beneficiary from Polytechnic to University. The tuition fees has been increased back immediately Oyetola came in and nothing was done about it.
You're mad, ori e ti daru

If u stay in osun state you'll know that Aregbesola was a complete punishment and curse to osun.
His regime was worse than bisi akande regime, even his party members were complaining......

But idiots like u only believe what u read online, then come online and praise evil people....

You're very stupid, i wish i know where u live so i can break that stupid hand you're using to type..... Ode oshi
Re: Osun APC: Can Aregbesola Give Oyetola The Ambode Treatment? by Tekuzukite: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2022
I doubt but time will tell. We did not hear Tinubu making noise like Aregbesola is doing yet his action spoke loud. Meanwhile, Aregbe too is not a saint so why is he forming to be interested in the people of "the state of Osun"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Second Verse Of The Nigerian National Anthem Should Replace The First Verse / Nigeria Senators’ Phone Numbers Revealed / Nigerian Migrants Stranded In Libya Will Be Brought Back Home - Buhari Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.