Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months (25625 Views)

The Salaf And The Quran In Ramadan / PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by RightChannel: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
At the end, no reward for her in janah

1 Like

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by TheRealOwner(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good. This will not stop her from sharing her husband with 3 other women on Earth here or 72 houri in the hereafter

7 Likes

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by compton11(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Xclusivedaniel6:

For once in your evergullible life, try get sense before you talk
boy STFU, I talked the truth.

And I mean Protestant Christians

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Righthussle: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
cornelboy:

All glory to the Koran that's full of unintelligible words and contradictions. You also need the Hadith before you can understand it and yet it claimed to be a miraculous book send by God.
I like the way Mohammed copied events from the BIBLE.

Na Bible wey no get contradiction?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by FuckSilly: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Redoil:
is that an achievement if yes then i pity you
Dumb fo. ol
Pity yourself and your miserable failure life.
Who knows you?
What have you ever achieved in your useless life?

Olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by blkmum700: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Redoil:

Yes it’s an achievement as a Muslim, some of us valued that more than any material thing in this world.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by pacespot(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Instead of using the brain to master the web and mobile app development coding. Will the Arabic language she is learning build our economy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by TeddBundy: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
She no get work cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by anungangampu: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
How can I remove this Muhammad shittt from my profile. Wanted to comment but found out it came with a Clause.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by adewad13(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
cornelboy:

All glory to the Koran that's full of unintelligible words and contradictions. You also need the Hadith before you can understand it and yet it claimed to be a miraculous book send by God.

We will continue to pray for your guidance.
May Almighty Allah in His infinite mercy guide you to the right path and your likes.

Islam is the only way to salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by adewad13(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Nonsense achievement

May Almighty Allah guide you to the right path..which is al-Islam, the true and the only acceptable religion.

Please repent and revert before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by shidof(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
Redoil:
So much hatred in a single soul. You must even be bitter about your existence. What's been your own achievement or importance to humanity. At least something people around you can be proud of you about. Nothing I guess cos hatred for others have consumed you fully

1 Like

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by shidof(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nbotee:
So afta memorizing and writing it what next? We celebrate religious achievements that add absolutely nothing to our lives and communities
Another bitter and lost soul detected
Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by shidof(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
cornelboy:

You much be delusional and living in denial. Can you give us 5 events that Mohammed (PBUH) copied in the Bible. Or is it not the same bible that was compiled and written by Paul? Guess you don't know about that right
Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Arabmoney1682(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Allah Akbar. May Allah preserve her by the virtue of the glorious Qu'ran which she has written. Barakallahu fiha

1 Like

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Techreliance(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Redoil:

In as much u're still wallowing in ur darkness it will be very hard to see the Radiance of the Holy Qur’an.
So, we don't blame u.
Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Loveurneighbour: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Allahu Akbar
Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by poweredcom(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
So now to write Quran na achievements now shame
Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by merits(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by 41lady(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Even if she rewrite quran 1 million times, she will not 72 virgin men and she will still go to hell according to the god and prophet she recite his book because she does menstruation.

So what is impressive about rewriting something or book that have destined you to go to hell for deficiency you have as a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by 21savages: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Allahu akbar. My girlfriend can memorize to hizf 30 too, am proud of her wallahi.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by seyiegbowon(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Pls stop mocking her haba what is bad in what she did
Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
compton11:
boy STFU, I talked the truth.

And I mean Protestant Christians

Must you defend your stupidity

What have you achieved in religious conflict?
Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Voiceofthestree: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
cornelboy:

All glory to the Koran that's full of unintelligible words and contradictions. You also need the Hadith before you can understand it and yet it claimed to be a miraculous book sent by God.

Shut up
Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by compton11(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Xclusivedaniel6:

Must you defend your stupidity

What have you achieved in religious conflict?
how is what I said a religious conflict?
Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by TheRollingStone: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
SMH. Why waste so much time doing what’s already been done? Makes no sense to me.
Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by eribake60: 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]I strongly believe that other people's religion should be respected whether or not you agree with the principles of the religion . Casting aspersions on others religious beliefs is a hallmark of intolerance & insensitivity
Kudos to the young scholar. May Allah SWT continue to strengthen & uphold her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Kimiso(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Redoil:
pit for what
Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Kimiso(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
cornelboy:

All glory to the Koran that's full of unintelligible words and contradictions. You also need the Hadith before you can understand it and yet it claimed to be a miraculous book sent by God.
God is the one who created both,..you don't have to criticize one for one
Re: Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months by Kimiso(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Congratulations to you my sister in Islam,...may almighty Allah makes it an everlasting glory for you/me and our Muslim brothers and sisters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Islamic Way Of Preventing The Spread Of The Virus / Slaughtering Animal Upon Constructing A New House / British Ambassador Embraces Islam, Performs Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.