Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood (2766 Views)

Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by adenigga(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2022
The 19-year-old victim whose name is withheld explained that Filani who is also known as a presenter of a popular programme in the state, inserted his fingers into her private part and thereafter used his manhood to apply ‘anointed oil inside her.

Naija News understands that the victim had reported the incident after she allegedly started noticing a strange situation with her pregnancy following the act.

Narrating her ordeal at the police headquarters, the victim said: “He dipped his middle finger with oil into my private part. He said my baby is vertical instead of being horizontal. He said he would put oil in my private part and would help me insert it with his private part so that the oil would get into the baby.

“He rubbed oil on his private part and asked me to open my legs. He then had sex with me. He said he was not supposed to do it but helped me because my husband was not around.

“It was after he had sex with me that I came into my right senses. He said I should swear that I should not tell anyone including my mother. He said I will die if I told anybody,” she said.

The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the state, DSP Funmilayo Odunlami has confirmed the arrest of the broadcaster, noting that investigation is still on.

Source: https:///Pastor-Nabbed-After-Anointing-Female-Member-With-His-Manhood

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by MrAnele(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Una no fit understand the things of the spirit grin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by Fahdiga(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2022
Pastor indeed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by Jeon(f): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2022
rubbish pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by ERockson: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2022
Fulani pastor shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by stixxy(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2022
Foolish woman and foolish man. Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by IbadeHQ: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Two Nkpuru nmiri intoxicated criminally minded mofos. Person say make u open ur leg carry gbola put for your puna and you no get Sense say that na scam u come dey worry us after dickmatisation. I spit on vaginal mofos.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2022
Them don dey put anointing oil for inside V. Wetin person no go see for Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by Coolbreeze1988(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2022
I believe this so called pastor is Gbenga Filani. He is a broadcaster and claims he is a pastor. This is the second case about him, the first was when he posted a video of a lady that was forced to get naked due to indecent dressing online some 3 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by Southernigbo: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2022
I won't delve into other ppl religious practices , but from what Im reading the pastor didn't impregnate her, he only anointed the lady and alter the position of the foetus

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by adenigga(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Two Nkpuru nmiri intoxicated criminally minded mofos. Person say make u open ur leg carry gbola put for your puna and you no get Sense say that na scam u come dey worry us after dickmatisation. I spit on vaginal mofos.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2022
IbadeHQ:
aswear. Sometimes, I don't know whether to believe this report. Even a nine year old will doubt if people are foolish even to this extent. Damn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by nickyj19: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2022
shocked shocked so pastor dey knack shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by Fashionista01(f): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Don't be deceive by the name pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by TotoGame(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
He used his prick to anoint her kitten...

it might work for her sha! Maybe it's their faith

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by Karlovych: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
embarassed Piggery yamlegged women at it again, spits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by Tinney104(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
inserted his fingers into her private part and thereafter used his manhood to apply ‘anointed oil inside her....
grin grin

Anointed oil

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by secandv: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
He's a presenter of which popular program in the State? They had better say the program

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by adenigga(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Tinney104:
inserted his fingers into her private part and thereafter used his manhood to apply ‘anointed oil inside her....
grin grin

Anointed oil
Let's do the needful..........

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by Eben91: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Holy anointing, this is not rape, he never forced her, she willing open her puna for the pastor and she suppose to pay the pastor for the job well done since she no get sense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
So prick anointed toto? Pastor feed baby?
Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by usj(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lack of self control

A couple on a romantic getaway find themselves stranded at sea when a tropical storm sweeps away their villa. In order to survive, they are forced to fight the elements, while sharks circle below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrVt0yIeWO8
Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by Blackfire(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2022
A
F
O
N
J

A very bad attitude.. .. the police should prosecute him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood by Jeremani: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2022
he said the baby position is horizontal and she believes he will use his dick the correct the position
sometimes I dey feel say no be everybody get brain inside their head

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Intercepts Two Nigeriens Carrying Guns, Electronics / The Accused UNLAG Lecturer Rushed To Hospital After Attempting Suicide / Marlian Theif Broke Into A Car, Steals Money, Wrote Letter To The Car Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.