Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra (3578 Views)

Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / Francis Ogba: Man Missing Since January / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by AlexBells(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2022
Please, I'm really in deep pain and confusion, my friend, went on transit with his boss one Prince Marshal in Orumba Anambra, from Abuja to Anambra, they were attacked by unknown gunmen, the other passengers apart from the driver including his boss had been confirmed dead but our friend had not been found, we are contacting the morgue where the others were deposited for identification but so far he is still at large.

Please we need help, I'm currently in Enugu, maybe moving to Anambra soon but it all too complicated, he is about 29 years, dark in completion and about 5.7 feet in hight, us Name is Sule Mathew, please we need him, only the driver survived and he is now in Abuja and delay is the last we need, any information would be really appreciated

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by MufasaLion: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2022
Sad! I hope he gets found.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by Baawaa(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2022
I will soon come out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by Nonpartisan1: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2022
I am very sure, you support IPOB Terrorists. This is just the beginning. May the soul of your friend, rest in peace.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by tito44: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
I am very sure, you support IPOB Terrorists. This is just the beginning. May the soul of your friend, rest in peace.

Fulani herdsmen attacked them. It is confirmed

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by History555: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2022
U said they were moving from abuja to anambra. Where along this route were they attacked by ugm.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by AlexBells(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2022
History555:
U said they were moving from abuja to anambra. Where along this route were they attacked by ugm.
They went to Orumba to deliver a car their boss bought for the mother, they went with two cars, after giving the mother the car, they all had to enter the second car that their boss was driving, hopefully they just wanted to step out and eat food, so it around the Orumba axis, the boss had been confirmed dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2022
tito44:

Where's the evidence

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2022
AlexBells:

They went to Orumba to deliver a car their boss bought for the mother, they went with two cars, after giving the mother the car, they all had to enter the second car that their boss was driving, hopefully they just wanted to step out and eat food, so it around the Orumba axis, the boss had been confirmed dead

Is there a sit at home on the day there were kidnap?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by AlexBells(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2022
walemoney007:

Is there a sit at home on the day there were kidnap?
They were not kidnapped, there was an open fire, the fact is since there been a fertile soil for insecurity, anything is easily attributed

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2022
The rate of insecurity in the Country has emboldened so many people.
All you need to do is just gather small moral,and some niggas to get guns no hard again and boom you don dey do hard crime �
This regime is a very big failure in security,them score zero come still dey owe join�

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2022
AlexBells:

They were not kidnapped, there was an open fire, the fact is since there been a fertile soil for insecurity, anything is easily attributed
Hmm

May the man soul RIP

I hope the rest will be found soon.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2022
I just hope they have not eaten him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by Moferere: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2022
AfghanEASTERN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by seborrhic: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2022
What was he (prince marshal) doing for a living when he was alive?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by Nairalandhotboy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
bandits will soon locate you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by AlexBells(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
seborrhic:
What was he (prince marshal) doing for a living when he was alive?
I don't quite know about the boss until now, however Is this really important as regards locating my friend, prince Marshall already have a certain fate, whatever business he did would not impact the way about of my friend,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by johnmartus(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
I pray his head nor dey mama chuwkwudi okoro pot by now. Only God will save Nigeria still eating human flesh in this morden day you said they should stop selling cow .

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by Awkabigboy: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
AlexBells:
Please, I'm really in deep pain and confusion, my friend, went on transit with his boss one Prince Marshal in Orumba Anambra, from Abuja to Anambra, they were attacked by unknown gunmen, the other passengers apart from the driver including his boss had been confirmed dead but our friend had not been found, we are contacting the morgue where the others were deposited for identification but so far he is still at large.

Please we need help, I'm currently in Enugu, maybe moving to Anambra soon but it all too complicated, he is about 29 years, dark in completion and about 5.7 feet in hight, us Name is Sule Mathew, please we need him, only the driver survived and he is now in Abuja and delay is the last we need, any information would be really appreciated
Tell us the complete story, which day did it happen and circumstances of attack

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by Bounceboune7: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
All you need to do is just gather small moral,and some niggas to get guns no hard again and boom you don dey do hard crime �
This regime is a very big failure in security,them score zero come still dey owe join�
blame people who allow insecurity to thrive in their region cos they they hate d government in power

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by Awkabigboy: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
AlexBells:

Which day did it happen?
Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by abc115: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by blamingthedevil: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Reaping the fruit of supporting IPOB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by ManMountain(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
If you are not igbo, the South-East is not safe for you. Don’t go there and also make plans to leave there before elections next year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by foryourmindlol: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
It seems Yoruba and Northerners people are oblivious that skull miners are harvesting hundreds of heads in their regions daily. No single day where Fulani bandits don't kidnap and kill hundreds of people in Northern Nigeria and Yoruba land.

I have never seen a people that will leave the log of wood in their eye and go to be removing a figment of thread in another person's eye.

TUFIAKWA!

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
God bless the saints unknown gunmen.

This is your comment saying IPOB is not a violent organization.

R.I.P to your friend in advance, may they kill him and eat his meat as they've been doing to our Igbo brothers whom they snatched their cars to.

https://www.nairaland.com/6874175/fighter-jets-hovering-around-enugu#108084721

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by ManMountain(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
tito44:

Lmaoo! Who confirmed this ?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by tito44: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
ManMountain:

Lmaoo! Who confirmed this ?

come down to orumba and confirm
Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Yes he does.

Check the pictures I posted above this comment.

See the comment link. He was defending unknown gunmen grin

Now bushmeat don catch hunter

10 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by perez100: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Please,God protect my friends from all tribes. I have good friends from both Yoruba, Fulanis/Hausa, Igbo and many other tribes. I want God to protect them. Some of them are in the military, police and other security agencies.

Please, God in heaven protect them and all my Igbo brothers and sisters. No life will be lost again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by AlexBells(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
God bless the saints unknown gunmen.

This is your comment saying IPOB is not a violent organization.

R.I.P to your friend in advance, may they kill him and eat his meat as they've been doing to our Igbo brothers whom they snatched their cars to.

https://www.nairaland.com/6874175/fighter-jets-hovering-around-enugu#108084721
It is better you take your job somewhere else, and if you had noticed I had stayed out of these whole violence and extreme political talks for sometimes, if you are determined on selling your humanity just becuase of whatever you stand to gain, better refrain from that, it is a vibrant young man that we are talking about, and when I said IPOB is not a violent organisation, whatever you have against them remains a suspect, an accused is innocent until proven otherwise, however I'm not in the mood for you and your anti IPOB activities,

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra by tit(f): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Which day did it happen?

You want to know if it were an attack you carried out?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tears Drop As Ghana’s Version Of Huspuppi Is Poisoned By Jealous Friends / Police Station In Owerri Covers Their Police Sign Board To Avoid Attack / Army Officer Arrested For Allegedly Joining Boko Haram, Blows Himself Up (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.