Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Never Withdraw From Payoneer To Your Naira Card Or Account! Ever! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Never Withdraw From Payoneer To Your Naira Card Or Account! Ever! (758 Views)

WEMA Bank: Your Naira Card Is Now Your Global Passport! / Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER / Help Me With Mturk Registration Or Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Withdraw From Payoneer To Your Naira Card Or Account! Ever! by Ohypes: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2022
If you are from Nigeria, and you do any kind of online business where you need to use Payoneer (Which is a payment platform I highly recommend) This Course will shows you how to get the most of your money from withdrawal.
Hi,

My name is Lawal Ridwan , a Freelancer , Youtuber And Affiliate Marketer

Honestly, I'm not sure if you're going to read this or not.

For those who are new to Payoneer, it’s a financial company that allows you to receive payment from foreign companies. Payoneer is number one PayPal alternative especially in countries that are not supported by PayPal.

If you use Payoneer, then you probably know what I'm about to rant about Nigerian ATM machines and Payoneer dollars being withdrawn for Naira.About a year ago, when I started earning huge dollars to my Payoneer account, I saw myself as the new millionaire in town considering the amount of Payoneer dollars I rake in every month. But sadly on getting to the bank ATM machines around me to withdraw, I was deeply disappointed with what the machines dispensed in the name of Payoneer dollars to Naira rate.

The amount of dollars in my Payoneer account, using the rate of dollars to Naira in the parallel market at the time clearly stated that I was a millionaire. But the ATM rates said otherwise. Because, the amount of money they took from my account per dollar & per withdrawal clearly puts me back to being a thousandaire.

Imagine getting paid with #401 - #420 /$ for your hard earned Payoneer dollars when the dollar is currently N560/$ at black parallel market

That’s a whooping #140 being stolen by the banks from the single piece of dollars you might have earned.

For example, if you had to work hard to earned $1,000 Payoneer dollars and that is $1000 x #410 the bank rate = 425,000 to Withdrawing using black market rate which is $560 as of now , which is 560,000. So if you are withdrawing directly into your local bank that mean you are loosing a whooping of #140,000 can you imagine , they are holding someone salary HAHAHAA

You may have experienced all of this out of ignorance, but its time you stopped and sell your Payoneer dollars at the profitable rate in Naira.

Am Going to show you how to exchange your Payoneer dollars for you at the best rates ever and then use it to help those who may need it for online transactions. Sell it yourself , there no exchanger that can give you this rate

If you are from Nigeria, and you do any kind of online business where you need to use Payoneer (Which is a payment platform I highly recommend) This Course will shows you how to get the most of your money from withdrawal.

How to Start Dollar Arbitrage Business in Nigeria Without Cards or Dorm Account: PAYONEER ARBITRAGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp0OHyXsRLA

(1) (Reply)

This Video Volume Help You Fasten You PI KYC Verification Popup / Celtel Sme Seminar: The High Point Of The Day / Access Bank Offer Extended By 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.