Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

'always A Pleasure' - Bruno Fernandes Makes Mohamed Salah Admission - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'always A Pleasure' - Bruno Fernandes Makes Mohamed Salah Admission (160 Views)

Bruno Fernandes Makes History In Win Over Brighton / Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'always A Pleasure' - Bruno Fernandes Makes Mohamed Salah Admission by Enenim(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
'Always a pleasure' - Bruno Fernandes makes Mohamed Salah admission after Manchester United goal
Manchester United midfielder Bruno Fernandes has declared it a 'pleasure' to be in the same conversation as Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah when discussing the contribution of goals and assists.

Salah leads the way in the Premier League scoring charts this season while only Reds team-mate Trent Alexander-Arnold (10) has set up more goals than the Egyptian (9) in the top flight.

The frightening form of the Liverpool talisman has provided a platform for Jurgen Klopp's side to challenge on all fronts and he is likely to be integral if silverware is to be claimed between now and May.

No player has more goal involvements than Salah (52) since the start of the 2020/21 Premier League, with Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane (44) and then Fernandes (43) trailing in second and third.

Fernandes was on target in United's 2-0 win over Brighton on Tuesday and has recognised the value of being in the company of Salah for effectiveness in the final third.

“Sometimes when we’re in the training ground, we always have the TV on and sometimes those kind of stats come out but I’m not really worried about that," he told Manchester United FC.

“Of course, for myself, I want to have my stats better than last season. I always want to do better than before and also want to try to do more goals and assists, create more chances for my team-mates and everything. But not really, the most important is what you do on the pitch and show you are doing that game by game and always improving.

"It’s obviously an honour to be on that list, of course, since I came and being in comparison with Harry Kane, scoring lots of goals last season and he was playmaker of the season by one assist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Hot African Players To Watch This Weekend / Football Predictions For Today 21st Feb 2022 / Akwa United Defeating Dakkada FC In 5 Goal Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.