Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Who Else Remembered The Guy Called Hungerbad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Else Remembered The Guy Called Hungerbad (354 Views)

May 5th Will Mark 3 Years Of Popular Nairalander Hungerbad Departing From Us / Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad / Hello Nairalanders Pls Help Wish HUNGERBAD A Harpee Bufdae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Remembered The Guy Called Hungerbad by omosefeeguaibor(f): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
For a while now, my thoughts keeps going back to this guy called hungerbad, truth is I didn't meet him in person, however his philanthropic acts had always preceeded him.

Its quite sad we lost him few years ago, he use to be an active member on this forum... always trying to help out as much as he could. Old NL members can relate more about what I'm saying.

The point I'm trying to make here is the fact that no matter how short our lives might be here on earth, our gesture of kindness lingers on. And by so doing, you're making an indelible mark in the hearts of men... even if you're long gone, your good deeds cannot be forgotten

I really can't say much about his death and all, because I can't remember that thread again. However
today I choose to celebrate the life of that man ... those who can still remember him can as well leave a comment about him below. This has been in my thought for a while, glad its been written.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Remembered The Guy Called Hungerbad by kozmokaz(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hungerbad my man

Dude was so humble that I was shocked when I found out he was an American soldier

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Remembered The Guy Called Hungerbad by Mariangeles(f): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Op, nice of you to remember him.

Although I didn’t know much about him, his moniker was what caught my attention, back then when I browsed through nairaland as a guest.
I used to say it out loud to myself then. cheesy

I always say, a name can be forgotten, a face can be forgotten, but a good deed can never be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Remembered The Guy Called Hungerbad by superCleanworks(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
That name keeps coming out of my mouth when I am madly hungry.
One day I was at a place with some friends and I was so hungry. Then i said HUNGERBAD. Next thing a lady asked me if i am a nairalander? And I knew why.

Hungerbad R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Remembered The Guy Called Hungerbad by Youngpo413: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lalasticlala.
Re: Who Else Remembered The Guy Called Hungerbad by Nikes(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
RIP Hungerbad cry

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Is Not Working | Bet9ja HACKED! What Really Happened. / Hon Uche Okonkwo Calls For Peaceful Coexistence And Development Of Idemili L.G.A / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.