Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! (1635 Views)

Ever Wondered Why A Southerner Is Never Appointed As INEC Chairman? / 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by NGsultan(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! As if you are even close to intelligent, sentimental fool.

See this quota system thing. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by WATCHOVER(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
NGsultan:

Unfortunately, your vote is more useless than the 5% of the South East region.
If that is your thoughts then you are useless
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by Idiko1: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
NGsultan:

You're slow. Read the OP again.

Mr. Fast, I guess you missed the station. The goon wrote about competence and even posed a question on it. Must you behave like nomads from northern region of Nigeria?
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kai Aboki don vex
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by NGsultan(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Idiko1:

Mr. Fast, I guess you missed the station. The goon wrote about competence and even posed a question on it. Must you behave like nomads from northern region of Nigeria?

That means comprehension is your problem. Too bad. Well, I blame quota system.
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by JOemmy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
AdolfAboki:

We have oil. We have gold. We have Silver, we have coal. We have plentiful resources that will make your minds shiver, and your hearts cold. Yet they remain untapped, we are wise. While we drain your wells, before you realize, that we are wise.

We have agriculture and beautiful culture. We have everything.

We are North.
We are wisdom.
And Nigeria, our kingdom!

You people are nothing but parasites if u really have all these u listed above why then do u people see restructuring or division of nigeria as the end of the world?
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by NGsultan(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
JOemmy:

You people are nothing but parasites if u really have all these u listed above why then do u people see restructuring or division of nigeria as the end of the world?

If you truly understood his post, you wouldn't have typed this. I mean, he answered everything there. Nawa o. Quota system products everywhere.
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by Lionnation: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
AdolfAboki:

We have oil. We have gold. We have Silver, we have coal. We have plentiful resources that will make your minds shiver, and your hearts cold. Yet they remain untapped, we are wise. While we drain your wells, before you realize, that we are wise.

We have agriculture and beautiful culture. We have everything.

We are North.
We are wisdom.
And Nigeria, our kingdom!
any southerner wey talk say Fulani people no wise is a fool, infact southerners are fools and tools in the hands of the northerners or say fulanis
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by Lionnation: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
AdolfAboki:

Same here. Nigeria belongs to the majority, Northerners. So we'll continue to rule forever. All we just need is to scavenge few votes from the South to fulfill all righteousness. cheesy
now this reasoning of an average northern politician
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by Lionnation: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
NGsultan:

Unfortunately, your vote is more useless than the 5% of the South East region.
5% mantra by GMB wast refered to south east alone south south was included in the 5%
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:58am On Feb 19, 2022
NGsultan:

See this quota system thing. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Look at this animal of an idiot! Pathetic thing.You should be ashamed of your useless self.
Hahahaha! Sentimental fool.
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by 1826s: 6:02am On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Sorry no quota system on NL

Btw, what have the Northerners being doing with the power in their possessions? Have Boko Haram, Bandits relocated to other neighbouring countries?
[/s]
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:05am On Feb 19, 2022
Aboki trying mind games. Is Buhari competent. South has at least 15 over competent candidates from Kingsley Moghalu, Chukwuka Monye, Pius Anyim, to many others.

South-East will produce the next President. You will bear that. Happy day.
AdolfAboki:
I dare you to mention ONE southerner that's competent enough to replace President Muhammadu Buhari come 2023! Just one!

List of Super Moderators on Nairaland:

1. South West has Mynd44!

2. South East has Lalasticlala!

3. The entire North has? None!

No Northerner is competent enough to become a super moderator on Nairaland BECAUSE we lack the number. Cos if it's about competence, then who's more competent than I? Mention any Nairalander from the south that's more competent than I am! I challenge you!

So since it's about number and not competence, I I am here to tell you AUTHORITATIVELY that NO SOUTHERNER will replace President Buhari come 2023!
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by NGsultan(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Look at this animal of an idiot! Pathetic thing.You should be ashamed of your useless self.
Hahahaha! Sentimental fool.

Copy copy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malami Steps Down As Nigeria’s Justice Minister (2019) / Acceptance Speech: Atiku Calls For ''Those Who Left The Party'' To ''Return'' / Tinubu's Speech: Anger In The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.