Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Shocking!! Novak Djokovic Row Exploded As Serb Told He Should Be ‘thrown The F** - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking!! Novak Djokovic Row Exploded As Serb Told He Should Be ‘thrown The F** (118 Views)

Tatiana Kulikova Dies After She Was Thrown Over 200 Meters From Bus Window / Boeing B747 Emergency Landing On Beach When Engine Exploded / Car Exploded As Driver Lit Up Cigarette After Using Air Freshener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!! Novak Djokovic Row Exploded As Serb Told He Should Be ‘thrown The F** by gratifyingpanor: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Novak Djokovic stated this week that he is willing to give up titles to avoid getting the Covid vaccine. After a 10-day struggle with Australian officials and the country’s administration over his visa, Djokovic was unable to compete in the 2022 Australian Open last month. Before the event, the world No. 1 men’s player was forced to leave the country. “I was never against vaccination, but I’ve always backed the ability to choose what you put in your body,” he told the BBC this week.

When asked why he will skip future events, he replied: “Because the principles of decision-making on my body take precedence over any title or other consideration.

“I’m attempting to be as in tune.......

Click below to finish reading
https://fandom.com.ng/novak-djokovic-row-exploded-as-serb-told-he-should-be-thrown-the-f-out-of-tennis/

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Experience With Loan App When The Loan Was Due / What Is The Most Popular Section? / Data Analytics Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.