Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook (84535 Views)

Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / 4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by cescky(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Really? What proof do you have to back this up? Oponu!

Ok

Oxford have an igbo course
The Chinese have forever been learning igbo..

I don't see where yall at
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by macho44(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2022
dre11:
Two teenagers gang-rape female to death in Ibadan

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/18/two-teenagers-gang-rape-female-to-death-in-ibadan/
Leaders Of Tomorrow oOoOO grin grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by ashawopikin(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2022
Stupid teenagers, hope they rot in jail
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by lozanni(m): 1:50am On Feb 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
When I say that what "Nigeria" needs most is mental rehabilitation, misguided youths doubt it. These two rapists will become civil servants tomorrow. Which system or facility will make them serve well while their mindset is still unchanged?

Examples:
The police has helicopters, guns, patrol vans, armored vehicles and etcetera. None of these things has been properly used. But irrational Nigerians think giving the police body camera will make the police reliable.

Nigeria failed to do proper elections without card readers. People claimed that getting card readers will transform the electoral system. Card readers arrived and voting got worse. They now claim that electronic voting will remedy the situation. How can electronic voting solve the problem when humans with the same corrupt and crafty mindset will control the electronic system?

Countries with good leaders perfected surveillance with 3G network. But with 4G in Nigeria, banks are struggling to verify NIN. With 4G, JAMB candidates get frustrated by poor internet connection. All these happen because of corruption. But misguided people are shouting that deployment of 5G in Nigeria will miraculously solve the problem.

SIM card registration was said to end kidnapping and fraud. Kidnapping and fraud became easier and more common as SIM registration became a norm.

These rapists are the kind of brains that will keep taking society back if the adoption of different systems of governance and purchase of ultra-modern equipment is chosen over mental rehabilitation.

True. The way some Nigerians behave, you can not but ask yourself: Was Lugard right about what he said about us?
Many are, indeed, mad, though few are roaming.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by FireUpNow(m): 1:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Moral and family values are so much eroded. Spits and move outta thread
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by PrinceZeke: 2:21am On Feb 19, 2022
Yorubas
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by KINGS100(m): 2:28am On Feb 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
When I say that what "Nigeria" needs most is mental rehabilitation, misguided youths doubt it. These two rapists will become civil servants tomorrow. Which system or facility will make them serve well while their mindset is still unchanged?

Examples:
The police has helicopters, guns, patrol vans, armored vehicles and etcetera. None of these things has been properly used. But irrational Nigerians think giving the police body camera will make the police reliable.

Nigeria failed to do proper elections without card readers. People claimed that getting card readers will transform the electoral system. Card readers arrived and voting got worse. They now claim that electronic voting will remedy the situation. How can electronic voting solve the problem when humans with the same corrupt and crafty mindset will control the electronic system?

Countries with good leaders perfected surveillance with 3G network. But with 4G in Nigeria, banks are struggling to verify NIN. With 4G, JAMB candidates get frustrated by poor internet connection. All these happen because of corruption. But misguided people are shouting that deployment of 5G in Nigeria will miraculously solve the problem.

SIM card registration was said to end kidnapping and fraud. Kidnapping and fraud became easier and more common as SIM registration became a norm.

These rapists are the kind of brains that will keep taking society back if the adoption of different systems of governance and purchase of ultra-modern equipment is chosen over mental rehabilitation.

I couldn't agree any less.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by phenase(m): 2:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Its time to start chopping off their thing. For a lesson to others.

Guys abeg check my signature and cash out now.
I don chop clean mouth.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by nyiamfrank: 3:14am On Feb 19, 2022
FuckDModz:
Yoruba savages on the beat.

The animals should be fed to lions at the nearest zoo.
typical Lagos-Ibadan Express News.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by cardoctor(m): 3:19am On Feb 19, 2022
Very sad
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Slave tied down to what the bible "SAYS"

You won't die if you think/reason outside your rule book {Bible}

It is you who needs enlightenment....

Enlighten your mind not your skin Mr bleacher _preacher_
You are a true son of your father. Well done Man!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by candidladyTemp(f): 5:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Astoria:
You are a true son of your father. Well done Man!

Nah iam the true daughter of my mother !!!

Good morning

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Nah iam the true daughter of my mother !!!

Good morning
i didn't look. Lol. Good morning to you.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by DKM123: 6:17am On Feb 19, 2022
NIGERIAN MEN.... They are most probably nairaland redpill nattering nitwits. Wicked and heartless modafcukas where it concerns thier women. Tufiakwa!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by yunabdul: 6:41am On Feb 19, 2022
immortalcrown:

Examples:

You are absolutely right. The impact of technology can only be felt when on the control of proper mindset.

Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by immortalcrown(m): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2022
Nicepoker:
Mental rehabilitation for how many millions of people. Oga that's not possible. What is needed is a good system in place with serious penalties for anyone found wanting. Others with same intentions will think twice.
There are fantastic deterrent measures in the constitution but no bold and diligent minds to administer the measures. The law makes stealing a punishable offence but the more you steal is the less you get punished. No matter the system you design and adopt, no change will happen as long as the corrupt mentality dominates.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Tomahawk99(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:
Bad boys

The murder part tho
Rape apologist.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by illicit(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Tomahawk99:

Rape apologist.

How?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Elidrisy20: 7:28am On Feb 19, 2022
TheRealOwner:

Idris, it is thought, not taught

Thought : Form created in the mind, rather than the forms perceived through the five senses; an instance of thinking

Taught: past tense of the verb Teach

That's your free English lesson for today

Back to the matter

What religion are those boys practicing?

Those 3 boys in Abeokuta that beheaded a girl and were cooking her head in a local pot in Abeokuta, what religion are they practising?

You can CLEARLY see the names of the people arrested but instead of condemning it, you would rather attack me because I'm trying to save as many people as possible from the likes of you and your kinsmen

I would not be surprised if you end up on front page for a crime before this year ends
anyhow you see am, your religion wea you think say he holy,how many atrocities Dem don commit
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by BloomingDale(f): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2022
TheRealOwner:

Ahhh. Please o. Let's not start making sensational claims because of agenda

The Y chromosome is not depreciated, that's just it's size, smaller relative to the size of the egg, just like sperm cells are extremely tiny while the egg is one of the biggest cells in the body

Do you know that the SRY gene on the short arm of the Y chromosome is what is responsible for a fetus to start developing male Instruments in utero??

Do you know what happens when there's no Y gene? It's a congenital anomaly called Turner's syndrome. Guess what, 99% of pregnancies with this karyotype self terminate within the first trimester of pregnancy, even though they have one 1 X

Please, let's seperate fact from fiction

Both X and Y chromosomes are equally important. Without the Y, at least 50% of the world's population won't exist (all the men) and the remaining 50% will grow old and die off without reproducing (no men to fertilize eggs)

I see you just went to google to copy this info. What is the molecular weight of the Y chromosome before and now? How did the Y chromosome come about? What do you mean by when there is no Y gene it’s called Turners syndrome. Women don’t have the Y chromosome. Describe the process whereby the female can fertilize the egg without a male.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by biotechshola(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2022
TheRealOwner:

I have warned you. Take heed and save your life from them before it'stoo late

and what do you know about Islam ?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Elidrisy20: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2022
TheRealOwner:

Idris, it is thought, not taught

Thought : Form created in the mind, rather than the forms perceived through the five senses; an instance of thinking

Taught: past tense of the verb Teach

That's your free English lesson for today

Back to the matter

What religion are those boys practicing?

Those 3 boys in Abeokuta that beheaded a girl and were cooking her head in a local pot in Abeokuta, what religion are they practising?

You can CLEARLY see the names of the people arrested but instead of condemning it, you would rather attack me because I'm trying to save as many people as possible from the likes of you and your kinsmen

I would not be surprised if you end up on front page for a crime before this year ends
olodo that rubbish you wrote was simply what you are taught by your infidel parents, and trying to teach young lads on Nairaland
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by aimmoney9: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2022
heendrix:

If only god can give us the power to make things possible...I'd make the other good for nothing gender a belly crawling creatures all their lives. angry
And u will still stay under their belly to get satisfied.... grin

Lol.... grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Snitch24(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2022
immortalcrown:

Examples:

There are fantastic deterrent measures in the constitution but no bold and diligent minds to administer the measures. The law makes stealing a punishable offence but the more you steal is the less you get punished. No matter the system you design and adopt, no change will happen as long as the corrupt mentality dominates.

Everyone is angry with bad politicians. But nobody rejects ridiculous gifts from those politicians during campaign. It is like Christians who believe that Satan wants their downfall but passionately enjoy every satanic initiative. The mind is the greatest tool (weapon). With a good mindset, a trekker will go far and well while a care owner either goes nowhere or drives to destruction. What Nigeria already has may not be the best but is good enough to take Nigeria ahead of countries that are already better than Nigeria. Mindset is the problem. Pardon the devilish man because he is related to us. Excommunicate and if possible kill the saint because he is from the other side. The mentality of "Let us support our own", it does not matter if our own is the best or the worst. As charity begins at home, the evil that the society suffers also begins at home because of "Let us support our own".

If half of the idiots in the national assembly can think like this all Nigeria problem is half solved
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Digmygold: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:
Bad boys

The murder part tho

So.without the murder part it would have been okay by you?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by AyeMoJuba: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:
angry

If only god could make me azrael and Hades just for a day

I'd reap all the souls of this gender....

Even the way you insulted God with your small letter...He'd rather empower Satan more
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by illicit(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Digmygold:

So.without the murder part it would have been okay by you?

If u said so
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by billie44: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2022
That's why I deleted my personal Facebook entry. This kind of news just makes you not want to live.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Aaay: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Why
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by fadal(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
DAMN HE REALLY WANNA ENJOY HIS ASS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.