Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread (1125 Views)

The Reinvention Of Bland Beer With Orijin Tigernut And Ginger / Health Benefits Of Garlic And Ginger To The Body, Must Read.. / Thailand Fish Available For Ale At An Affordable Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
I opened this thread for those that know or like to have a good taste of kombucha.

Ooh, kombucha is not a popular drink in this part of the world so let me explain what is kombucha first before I move to business

Kombucha is a fermented, lightly effervescent, sweetened black or green tea drink commonly consumed for its purported health benefits. Sometimes the beverage is called kombucha tea to distinguish it from the culture of bacteria and yeast. Juice, spices, fruit or other flavourings are often added to give it a special flavour tongue tongue tongue

Do you know kombucha has a series of health benefits aside from quenching thirst like me take you through some of its benefits

1. Kombucha is a Potential Source of Probiotics: Kombucha is a type of tea that has been fermented. This makes it a good source of probiotics, which have many health benefits.

2. Kombucha made from green tea may offer many of the same health benefits as green tea itself, such as weight loss and blood sugar control.

3. Kombucha is rich in antioxidants, and studies have shown that it protects rats’ livers from toxicity.

4. Kombucha is rich in tea polyphenols and acetic acid, which have both been shown to suppress the growth of undesirable bacteria and yeasts.

5. Kombucha has been shown to improve “bad” LDL and “good” HDL cholesterol levels in rats. It may also protect against heart disease.

6. Kombucha improved several markers of diabetes in rats, including blood sugar levels.

7. Test-tube studies show that kombucha may suppress the growth of cancer cells. It is unknown whether drinking kombucha has any effects on cancer risk in people.

Enough of all these let's do business

You can order your kombucha seven days ahead remember it takes 7day to have a complete production circle.

For now, supply will be limited to Abuja only we hope to cover more states before the end of this year.

If you are an event planner and want to introduce a new taste to your menu list I believe kombucha will make you proud grin grin grin

Remember many people use Kombucha as a mixer while some prefer to take it alone

Address: FCT Abuja

call or wathapp: 09034355274
Re: Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Remember Kombucha takes seven days to complete a production cycle. Please book ahead.

You don't have to pay any kobo until your kombucha is ready for delivery.
Re: Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread by NaijaGoBetter20: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Remember Kombucha takes seven days to complete a production cycle. Please book ahead.

Re: Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

how much is the scoby?
Re: Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread by NaijaGoBetter20: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
how much is the scoby?
Re: Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread by NaijaGoBetter20: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2022

You can't order for more than 10 litres for now.... Production facilities can only take small batch for now
Re: Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2022

Re: Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread by NaijaGoBetter20: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread by NaijaGoBetter20: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Some people kombucha made from green tea, why some prefer black tea kombuch....
Re: Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread by NaijaGoBetter20: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Available

Re: Kombucha And Ginger Ale Thread by odukoko(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2023
How can I get this pls!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Cook Rice With #300? Pls Help! / Survey On Fast Food In Nigeria / It's The Month Of Love! Suprise Your Loved Ones With A Cake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.