Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? (2394 Views)

Is There Any Problem With Toyota Avalon / Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine / Can Peugeot 406 Ew10 Engine Work On 406 V6 Phase 2gearbox? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
one AC engineer in apo today to me, he will install peugeot compressor on my car and it will work perfectly without issues

please how reliable is this?
Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Angrygoat: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sure,but fuel with vibration and load on engine go tell u
Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Angrygoat:
Sure,but fuel with vibration and load on engine go tell u

wow. thanks
Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Omeiza100: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na so dem tell me oo
I go buy Peugeot fr my Camry 08
Omoh na after 24hrs I comot m
Car was vibrating vigorously
It’s not nice n the engine

6 Likes

Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
POSmecrhant:
one AC engineer in apo today to me, he will install peugeot compressor on my car and it will work perfectly without issues
please how reliable is this?
To avoid crying back here. Get the factory recommended AC compressor for your model car. It is also advisable to get the condenser as well as the expansion valve for a perfect job.

2 Likes

Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Elsueno: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
shocked

To think same compressor is working without vibrations or any issues on even the smallest Peugeot engine ehn....... Peugeot no be mate with Japonica, vehicle is ahead of its time

5 Likes

Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Omeiza100:
Na so dem tell me oo
I go buy Peugeot fr my Camry 08
Omoh na after 24hrs I comot m
Car was vibrating vigorously
It’s not nice n the engine
which one are using now?
Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Omeiza100: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
POSmecrhant:

which one are using now?

Got the automatic, got spoilt after a short while
I just buy manual wey I de use
Almost 6 months n it’s still working
Once the Camry ,s follow come compressor spoils
Mehn na headache PRN

4 Likes

Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by JamesbaIIy: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Elsueno:
shocked

To think same compressor is working without vibrations or any issues on even the smallest Peugeot engine ehn....... Peugeot no be mate with Japonica, vehicle is ahead of its time

Sometimes I come across posts which reveal just how shallow and ignorant people are.

Peugeot compressors work fine in Peugeot engines which they were designed for.

Kazeem would take a Peugeot compressor and "work" it to fit into a Toyota engine which it wasn't designed for. This "construction" usually involves using all sorts of weird bolts and nuts and other materials just to fit the compressor in. Inevitably leading to vibration and other issues.

Then one ignoramus on nairaland would seize that and point to it as an example of how "Peugeot no be mate with Japonica"

Scientists recently transplanted pig kidneys and hearts to humans, and have been using pig heart valves in humans for some time. Those parts work wonderfully in pigs, which were designed to use them. However they don't always work fine in humans.

Pig no be mate with human. Pig better pass human.

11 Likes

Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Elsueno: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
JamesbaIIy:

Sometimes I come across posts which reveal just how shallow and ignorant people are.

Kazeem would take a Peugeot compressor and "work" it to fit into a Toyota engine which it wasn't designed for. This "construction" usually involves using all sorts of weird bolts and nuts and other materials just to fit the compressor in. Inevitably leading to vibration and other issues.

Then one ignoramus on nairaland would seize that and point to it as an example of how "Peugeot no be mate with Japonica"

Scientists recently transplanted pig kidneys and hearts to humans, and have been using pig heart valves in humans for some time. Those parts work wonderfully in pigs, which were designed to use them. However they don't always work fine in humans.

Humans are not perfect.....but I sure as hell am better than a PIG....if u think pig better pass you as a human, it's cool, u are entitled to ur own beliefs grin

And finally,Not everybody worships Japonica, lions better pass long thread & needle, deal with it grin

5 Likes

Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Control7: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
POSmecrhant:

which one are using now?

Get big for nothing compressor, it will work or 2004/2005 toyota hilux compressor.

Though I used big for nothing compressor for 2 years plus now
Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by diportivo: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
JamesbaIIy:

4 Likes

Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Control7:

Get big for nothing compressor, it will work or 2004/2005 toyota hilux compressor.

Though I used big for nothing compressor for 2 years plus now
I'm using corrola 2009 model
Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Control7: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2022
POSmecrhant:

Talk to mosbus or Gazzuzz, they can tell you the compressor to use without major effect on your Engine.

Mine is 09 Camry

2 Likes

Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Bifakacproducts: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
POSmecrhant:

do not convert your car ac compressor, your automatic compressor is available for 85k brand new with 2 months of warranty if you buy the condenser, expansion valve and ac gas with it.

This is going to solve your car ac issues forever.
Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by buygala(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bifakacproducts:
do not convert your car ac compressor, your automatic compressor is available for 85k brand new with 2 months of warranty if you buy the condenser, expansion valve and ac gas with it.

Lies

1 Like

Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bifakacproducts:

where can I get it in Abuja ?
Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Bifakacproducts: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
POSmecrhant:

where can I get it in Abuja ?
Sorry our office is in Lagos but we could waybill it to you at Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bifakacproducts:
Sorry our office is in Lagos but we could waybill it to you at Abuja.

the 85k is your last price?
Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Control7: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Bifakacproducts:

On your tread, you gave a different quote
@OP the second screenshot is what you need

Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Bifakacproducts: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Control7:

On your tread, you gave a different quote
@OP the second screenshot is what you need
That's for denso sir, people who wants denso always specify cos not everyone can cough out that cash for denso products.
Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by Bifakacproducts: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
POSmecrhant:

the 85k is your last price?
yes and that's for the Chinese brand sir, but it's still of great quality. The denso original Toyota parts is available for 185,000 if you'd want that.
Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by 9icetoo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
JamesbaIIy:

Re: Can Peugeot AC Compressor Work With Toyota? by shortIGBOman: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
JamesbaIIy:

You are just pained, cause the other man said Peugeot no be Japanese Cars mates grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mitsubishi Space Wagon Gdi Automatic 2000 (lazy In Movement & Consuming Fuel) / Abeg Which One Is The Correct Drive Order (photo) / Toyota Camry 2008 Or Honda Accord 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.