Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,241 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

How To Maximize Your Time As A Mom. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Maximize Your Time As A Mom. (163 Views)

10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) / 11 Pictures That Show How Being A Mom Isn't That Easy..!! �♥️ / See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Maximize Your Time As A Mom. by AMumAndMore(f): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
✍� Do I have 24 hours like every other person, or my own time is just 8hours? Sigh...

The struggles of being a Stay at Home Mum cannot be over-emphasized.

It feels like you are at home and can find time to do all you want to do until you realize the day is over and you probably just achieved one.

Sometimes, it's almost like you don't understand how the day is going; you are sha moving with it.

Staying home all day doesn't mean you have all the time, and it can be frustrating too.

You sleep having so many plans for the next day and wake up with your whole day rearranged with so much still to be achieved. #thismotherhoodthingy

Why them no tell us to say na so e go be? Maybe we won't be shouting my ovaries up and down. Chai...

But wait, how did our mothers do it? It looked like they had it all figured out.

Well, times and seasons have changed, and we have to keep figuring out how to make it work.

� Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed with your activities?

� Do you feel exhausted and inadequate sometimes?

� Or do you feel stuck while other people seem to be moving along well?

Mamma, calm down... Allow the breeze to blow you small.

All Mammas go through this phase until they get the hang of the schedule and make it work for them.

And you know what? I have got something for you.

Did you know that you can do much more with your day?

Want to know how?

Then check this post out and let me know if you have ever tried this out.

If it's new to you, try them out and let me know if this helps.

https://amumandmore.com/how-to-create-a-stay-at-home-mom-schedule/

Mamma, you can do much more. I also have taken time to put a book together that would be an excellent catalyst to your mastering the act of productivity. You can check it out below: http:///11HabitsSAHM

Let me know what you think by dropping your comment below. Also, don't forget to share with friends and family.

I'm rooting for you.

Love, Learn, Lead, Laugh and Live Life to the fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

©️Viv

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question�� / Whatsapp Launches Cde Verify Extension For The Security Of Web Users / 10 Ways To Get Your Relationship To The Altar - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.