Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Advise For HBP Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advise For HBP Treatment (293 Views)

Anyone Who Takes Amlodipine For HBP Must NOT Eat Grapefruit - Dr Kemi Olunloye / Ask Questions On High Blood Pressure (HBP) And Get Helpful Answers. / Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise For HBP Treatment by mexsquare: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hello guys, I am somewhat sad and seeking for help for my mom who has been suffering from HBP for sometime now.
She's a medical person and has been managing it well on her own, but it seem like the drugs are taking a toll on her already.

She called me yesterday to tell me that she was feeling sick and weak on both legs and after checking her sugar level and BP she discovered that they were both high.

She does not have any family history of high sugar level so I am surprised but somehow think the new BP drugs has a role to play.

Meanwhile, we have gone to the hospital already and as usual, a bunch of drugs was prescribed.
I am so scared for her right and I'm asking to know if there is any alternative medicine or natural remedy for HBP and probably high sugar level, something that is tolerant to the body and without any adverse effects on the kidney.

I have researched online and seen a couple of products claiming to help manage this condition but there are no verifiable proofs of their efficacy.

If you know any natural remedy for this, kindly suggest to me. I don't mind reaching out to anyone with good suggestions.

Mods help push this to fp.
Re: Advise For HBP Treatment by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
It can be effectively managed. she should stop taking raw salt, too much cooked salt, caffeine, avoid Sprite, take lot of water melons. She should take metformin tab... 500 mg. One tab per day for ten days, while for the blood, she should take nifedipine 20 mg, if her b.p reads above 170 as nominator. But if between 145 - 170 she should take amilodipine and normoretic, 1 tab daily for ten days. E go reduce.
Re: Advise For HBP Treatment by mexsquare: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Vickyvice:
It can be effectively managed. she should stop taking raw salt, too much cooked salt, caffeine, avoid Sprite, take lot of water melons. She should take metformin tab... 500 mg. One tab per day for ten days, while for the blood, she should take nifedipine 20 mg, if her b.p reads above 170 as nominator. But if between 145 - 170 she should take amilodipine and normoretic, 1 tab daily for ten days. E go reduce.
Thank you for your input but like I said, she's been managing it all along. She basically does not eat anything with salt and no caffeine or soft drinks.
Re: Advise For HBP Treatment by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
mexsquare:

Thank you for your input but like I said, she's been managing it all along. She basically does not eat anything with salt and no caffeine or soft drinks.
d normoretic and amilodipine, I tab each daily for ten days. She should take vasoprin I tab every two days to loquify the blood. She should eat wheat foods. Too much sugar in the blood thickens it, making it difficult to flow, causing the pains in either the foot, shoulder
Re: Advise For HBP Treatment by mexsquare: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Vickyvice:
d normoretic and amilodipine, I tab each daily for ten days. She should take vasoprin I tab every two days to loquify the blood. She should eat wheat foods. Too much sugar in the blood thickens it, making it difficult to flow, causing the pains in either the foot, shoulder
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! Degenerative Spine Disease. / 10 Effective Tips To Fight Depression / Health Care- Hemorrhoids And Prostatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.