Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio (50054 Views)

10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / 21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by haloyeah(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Your righteousness stinks. Is this what you can comment on the wicked punishment given to this young man because of radio?
You need Jesus and needs to know Him.

Righteousness2:
Haba! Nailed to a tree!!! That's Some wicked act.

These are kind of torture that is gonna be live here in Earth for those who are left behind and refuse to take the Mark after the Rapture of Church! It's gonna be from torture to torture!

Now is the time to Ensure you are not left behind! Come to JESUS Now! There is no more time me! JESUS IS COMING!

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by ogbenimax007: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Liverpool fans
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by pacespot(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Omoh, what is happening to Africans, this is what the outside world see and think of us as monsters Those culprits should be brought to justice, this is sheer wickedness. What have Kenyans done to their corrupt politicians that stole billions from their treasury
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by htdot: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Abdotcom(m): 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Radio? Not surprise because in African believed, when you steal big you received less torture and vise versa
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Munzy14(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Every criminal deserve this...

My Dad told me how in those days, criminals are hit with 6inches nail on the fore head....If you know you will get this kind of treatment, make I hear say you get morale go steal... grin grin

I don't sympathize with criminals, or people who terrorise others... undecided

I hustle legit, but try come obtain me, one of us go see OBA that day.. angry

If awka made enter this hand carelessly, he will open kidnapping business.. lipsrsealed
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Realpain: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Africans always dishing out the cruelest punishment. I remember I saw a video of a rapist jolorjolor being share into two with a knife for raping someone. That video still hunt me, dude sang like a dolphin. Sometimes we should just let the law handle it. All this punishment is just too extra
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by FirmTR(m): 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is not funny >: sad

What is wrong with Africans humans

It's like they even cut off one of his fingers.
I couldn't hold my tears cry cry
It's so painful..
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by samson1019: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
what a wicked world

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Hassanmaye(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
Wickedness!

One of his fingers look partly chopped off! Omg!
I don't pity thieves sorry
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by emmnprince(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

These are kind of torture that is gonna be live here in Earth for those who are left behind and refuse to take the Mark after the Rapture of Church! It's gonna be from torture to torture!

Now is the time to Ensure you are not left behind! Come to JESUS Now! There is no more time me! JESUS IS COMING!

Stop spreading lies! Nothing like that here on Earth bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
White racist spotted.
hammer567:
Black Africans and Wickedness... May God save you people.
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
White racist full this forum oo
htdot:

God!!! black people can be this wicked.
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
White racist spotted.
Realpain:
Africans always dishing out the cruelest punishment. I remember I saw a video of a rapist jolorjolor being share into two with a knife for raping someone. That video still hunt me, dude sang like a dolphin. Sometimes we should just let the law handle it. All this punishment is just too extra
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by ButterBurger: 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
These are the realest fake crucifiers
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Winters23: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

I wish there's a block button here...

You are a nuisance

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by CoronaVirusPro: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Christ
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by CoronaVirusPro: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
htdot:

God!!! black people can be this wicked.

Was it not a white man that nailed Christ?
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by LILTJAY: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Niggas doing things in the nigga way cool
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Vinejay: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is not a good way to treat a fellow human being, even if he stole the radio.
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Realpain: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2022
GenBuhari:
White racist spotted.
Lol alright
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Whiteways: 12:12am On Feb 19, 2022
Omg just trying to imagine what will happen to we sinners after life. Eheee God
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Proudlyomonna: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2022
With the kind heart wey Africa get enh aswear if na them get sense to create Nuclear weapons,them go burn everywhere down.�
God is truely all Knowing and all Wise�
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by onuman: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2022
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by fortunechy(m): 12:56am On Feb 19, 2022
I know it won't pass Kenya... The country where barbaric fins dwells...
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Mom007(f): 1:22am On Feb 19, 2022
He stole your radio..., you've probably collected it back... Where did the thought of nailing him to a tree and chopping off his finger even come from? Why is the heart of some people so wicked? cry
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by mastermaestro(m): 1:37am On Feb 19, 2022
donbachi:
For dis act..alot of bad mysterious things,will begin to happen in dat place.

I am glad you see beyond common sight. Most people don't know how curses are invoked on a street, village, town or city.

Compare what he stole to the punishment meted on him, they don't match at all. Look at his blood dripping on the ground when he didn't spill blood in the course of stealing the radio. And they expect something good to come out of that land going forward?

Africa keeps setting itself back through unjustifiable bloodshed in every nook and cranny. This continent... I reserve my comment. sad
Re: 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio by Mrscarter(f): 1:44am On Feb 19, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/2/19-year-old-man-nailed-to-a-tree-for-allegedly-stealing-radio-2.html

Wtf. Just on suspicion of stealing at that!
Even guilty u dnt do that to someone. The boy look young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.