Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

When Jesus Smiles - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Jesus Smiles - Emoji Devotions (178 Views)

Why Marry When Jesus Is My Role Model? / Jesus Smiles When You Mention His Name During Sex – Rev. George Lutterodt / Jesus Smiles When You Mention His Name During Sex – Counselor Lutterodt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Jesus Smiles - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 12:56am On Feb 19, 2022
An Emoji Devotional for Fri Feb 18, 2021

Topic: When Jesus Smiles

Highlights: “No one, sir,” she said. “Then neither do I condemn you,"Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.” John 8:11

Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty. Zechariah 4:6

When you think you have been betrayed and condemned from within and it seems nothing is working again. When the forces of life are dragging you out for your actions calling for judgement on you. This woman was caught in adultery, that man did not wake up early, that boy did not do his homework and that girl is late for school. They brought you out. Satan was saying let us stone her, depression is calling, negative thoughts too did not stop ringing in your heart. Do not be afraid - Jesus is there in Spirit in the midst of your situation.

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2 Corinthians 3:17 - KJV

Do not conclude it is over because Jesus is smiling at you. All you need is to look up to Jesus and you will realize that all your accusers are gone for good. These are the words of the Holy One, the True One, He who has the key [to the house] of David, He who opens and no one will [be able to] shut, and He who shuts and no one opens: At least there is hope for a tree: If it is cut down, it will sprout again, and its new shoots will not fail.

In the midst of desperation, weakness, depression, Look around for Jesus. He is smiling at you because he will set you free. He will never condemn you. Go and be free and leave your life of sin.

It is by grace. It is a gift of God. Believe in Jesus today

Prayer: Lord Jesus please plead my cause - Fight my battles for me and smile on me today.

(1) (Reply)

The Abnormal Behavior Of Using Makeup / Voice Of Christ Today - Gain God's Attention With Praise / (NSPPD) Pastor Jerry Eze Live Sunday Service 6th March 2022 God Of Wonders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.