Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Strange Bank Alert - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Strange Bank Alert (419 Views)

Bank Alert Recently...(see Proof With Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Bank Alert by Umunze1stSon(m): 4:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Who else has experience this?

I bought a SIM card August 2020 from MTN service center, which was duly registered. I was using the SIM until 2021, when I received a credit alert message from a particular bank. I was surprised seeing such, because I don't have an account with the bank.

But what baffled me is the continues funding of the said account by a third party, and no withdrawal has been made by the owner of the said account.

I am just wondering if the owner is alive or just nonchalant about his fund.

Modify: The alert number is also linked to his BVN

1 Share

Re: Strange Bank Alert by ahnie: 4:52am On Feb 19, 2022
Poster please make the alerts wording bold my dog is finding it difficult to read it.

1 Share

Re: Strange Bank Alert by ahnie: 4:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Maybe it's a spiritual account.
Re: Strange Bank Alert by Dewayy: 5:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Umunze1stSon:
Who else has experience this?

I bought a SIM card August 2020 from MTN service center, which was duly registered. I was using the SIM until 2021, when I received a credit alert message from a particular bank. I was surprised seeing such, because I don't have an account with the bank.

But what baffled me is the continues funding of the said account by a third party, and no withdrawal has been made by the owner of the said account.

I am just wondering if the owner is alive or just nonchalant about his fund.
having the sim doesn't mine you can remove the funds except he registered for ussd transaction then it becomes a problem
Re: Strange Bank Alert by jaeyking(m): 6:20am On Feb 19, 2022
Probably all this recycled sim stuffs and all that.

You can go to your network provider and make I complain about it.
I was using a sim I Registered only for me to go for sim upgrade and the details there was not mine.

Had to re-register so do the needful

Unless you are enticed by the money and want to touch what doesn't belong to you

1 Like

Re: Strange Bank Alert by RoyalBlu(f): 6:21am On Feb 19, 2022
*These are the issues with recycled SIM cards.

Most complains are usually from MTN users. Don't know what they're up to lipsrsealed

The previous owner of the SIM card might have been trying to update his new number with his bank. Who knows

1 Like

Re: Strange Bank Alert by Freestainworld(m): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2022
Buhari's daughter old sim, DSS coming for you.
Re: Strange Bank Alert by Umunze1stSon(m): 7:13am On Feb 19, 2022
Freestainworld:
Buhari's daughter old sim, DSS coming for you.
Lol, it's actually Buhari's grand nephew

(1) (Reply)

A Look At Bull Traders App & Platform / 2 Easiest Way To Make Your Money Work For You Even If You Have The Modest Income / Learn Graphic Design & Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.