Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

3 Months Old German Shepherd Puppies - Price 50k, FREE Delivery Nationwide - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 3 Months Old German Shepherd Puppies - Price 50k, FREE Delivery Nationwide (7681 Views)

I Need To Give My 1 Year Old German Shepherd To Someone / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) / My 6month Old German Shepherd Dog(queen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Months Old German Shepherd Puppies - Price 50k, FREE Delivery Nationwide by Doncolidon: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebiz29:

Yes, I call mine Ivy. She's so troublesome and a handful lol. I am following your girl's diary make we copy small �
Good to know man cool I appreciate.
Would love to see Ivy's pictures too as she progresses, if you don't mind tho.

Suggestion, Just make sure to exercise Ivy so well in order to burn off all that energy, she'd be tired out and she'd get off your skin for a while. grin
But moderation tho, she's still a kid you know wink
Re: 3 Months Old German Shepherd Puppies - Price 50k, FREE Delivery Nationwide by Ebiz29(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Doncolidon:
Good to know man cool I appreciate.
Would love to see Ivy's pictures too as she progresses, if you don't mind tho.

Suggestion, Just make sure to exercise Ivy so well in order to burn off all that energy, she'd be tired out and she'd get off your skin for a while. grin
But moderation tho, she's still a kid you know wink
Thank you, I will sure update with pictures. I started to confined her in a cage from today I only want her to be familiar with my immediate family. I hope I am on track? I noticed Ivy is a picky eater
Re: 3 Months Old German Shepherd Puppies - Price 50k, FREE Delivery Nationwide by Doncolidon: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ebiz29:

Thank you, I will sure update with pictures. I started to confined her in a cage from today I only want her to be familiar with my immediate family. I hope I am on track? I noticed Ivy is a picky eater
I'd suggest you familiarize her well enough this early or she'd be weary of people when she grows up. Imagine you walking your dog and you wanna show her off to friends and she panics and starts barking or becomes aggressive. It's good she gets to know your immediate family but If she grows up with that believe me she'd be aggressive towards people, be it strangers or friends; Not act of guarding but out of fear. You wouldn't want that kind of messy or embarrassing situation.
I take Arya for a walk sometimes, having completed her vaccination dose, and once she sees certain gathering of people she'd panic and stops walking, and I'll be urging her to c'mon and walk with me. And once she sees little children coming close to admire her she'd bark at them and would wanna bouce on them in attack. But I know with frequent walking and socializing she'd learn to guard properly as she grows, she'd be able to differentiate between harmless admirers and strangers.

Arya is a very picky eater too. The booster for all life stages that I bought for her for 30k she doesn't even eat that very much. But I've learnt to be creative with feeding her anyway. So she eats the booster these days unlike before.

In addition, kindly note that Gsd isn't a kind of dog you can just confine in a cage frequently for a long while otherwise they'll become bored and destructive. They'll just waste away. They're energetic type of breed, not a lazy type like boerboel. So they'd need to burn out all that energy.
Good luck bruv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Months Old German Shepherd Puppies - Price 50k, FREE Delivery Nationwide by Ebiz29(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Thank you very much sir, I am doing my best. Her next vaccination will be on Saturday, God willing. I have so adult dogs that aren't aggressive but only barks for alertness. Is it possible she becomes aggressive since the rest dogs aren't
Re: 3 Months Old German Shepherd Puppies - Price 50k, FREE Delivery Nationwide by Doncolidon: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Ebiz29:
Thank you very much sir, I am doing my best. Her next vaccination will be on Saturday, God willing. I have so adult dogs that aren't aggressive but only barks for alertness. Is it possible she becomes aggressive since the rest dogs aren't
Well...that female you've got right there is from a good lineage hope you know, so expect all the qualities of a Gsd. Therefore proper training and socialization is advised.

By the way, you're welcome man

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Old German Shepherd Puppies - Price 50k, FREE Delivery Nationwide by Ebiz29(m): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2022
Noted sir, thank you. I would love if we could talk via WhatsApp so we don't overflood this post If it's okay with you lemme know so I can drop my number
Re: 3 Months Old German Shepherd Puppies - Price 50k, FREE Delivery Nationwide by Doncolidon: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Ebiz29:
Noted sir, thank you. I would love if we could talk via WhatsApp so we don't overflood this post If it's okay with you lemme know so I can drop my number
Of course, sure! 07063296273

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pure Bullmastiff Loading / Top 14 Most Colorful Birds In The World / *THE SWEET CURE FOR INFERTILITY IN HUMANS & ANIMALS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.