Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks (969 Views)

Identifying Your Ducks #ryeofarms / Dayold Chicks( Cockreal,broilers,noilers,ducks,pullet And Turkey.... / Pekins Duck For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks by moneylam: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2022
I just ordered for a new batch of day old Muscovy, pekins and Khaki Campbell ducklings - 15 pieces. I will be selling part of them when they reach like 2 to 4 weeks.

The vendor delivered 5 on Thursday 17th February, 2022 and promised to deliver the rest by next week Thursday.

I will be rearing them from Day Old till maturity when they start producing offspring. I want to raise them hand fed so they can get family with me. They are in my parlour and toilet for now till they grow.

Stay tuned with this thread.
Re: Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks by moneylam: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2022
They arrive in their box

Re: Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks by moneylam: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2022
I set up a brooding carton for them with a kerosene lamp for heat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks by moneylam: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Anytime I want to go out in the morning, I leave them in bathroom with enough feed, water and lantern heat.

Omooh this things dey shit plenty. Dem dey spoil my bathroom before I come back in the evening.

1 Share

Re: Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks by moneylam: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
The first set at 2 weeks today.

Re: Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks by moneylam: 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
The second set arrived today from the vendor. Day Old mixed ducklings. Muscovy, White Pekin, Khaki Campbell and other foreign ones. See pix below.
Re: Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks by moneylam: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
The babies

Re: Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks by moneylam: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
I got 9 of the duckling in today's delivery. Plus the first 6, dats 25. Selling out some of them at 2 week. People already booked for them

Re: Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks by moneylam: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
3 weeks ducklings for sale! I want to sell my three weeks ducklings.

I have local and foreign. Kindly signify if you want to buy. We can send tru driver to anywhere in Lagos.
Re: Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks by greatodun: 7:41pm On May 31, 2022
Who is the supplier? I am also in need of day old Khaki Campbell and Pekin
Re: Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks by asareboadu: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Anyone who can supply khaki Campbell to me in via abc transport to ghana. Please whatsapp me on 2335543
Re: Muscovy, Pekins And Khaki Campbell Ducks by moneylam: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2022
All sold out already. I will let you know when I have another batch ready soon.

(1) (Reply)

DIY Liquid Fertilizer That Is Super Rich In Both Macro And Micro Nutrients / Nigerian Agric Sector Attracts $8b Investment In 4 Years / How To Make Fruit Leather By Tray Drying Oven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.