Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Puzzle Behind Oshoala's Tweet Solved. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Puzzle Behind Oshoala's Tweet Solved. (408 Views)

Oshoala's Tweet About Barcelona's Men's Team Causes Controversy. / DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Puzzle Behind Oshoala's Tweet Solved. by crossfm: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2022
The prolific striker got us all worried with her tweet,"Life Is Just Unfair, I'm Tired of Trying ".

Fans were worried, but the reason behind her tweet has surfaced.

Oshoala was injured while on camp with the super falcons.
She has an injury to the femoral biceps of her right thigh.

The news must be a devastating one for her considering the fact that she just got back from a rupture of the posterior cruciate ligament in her right knee which kept her out of action for two months.

We wish her quick recovery.
Re: The Puzzle Behind Oshoala's Tweet Solved. by dawnomike(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2022
crossfm:
The prolific striker got us all worried with her tweet,"Life Is Just Unfair, I'm Tired of Trying ".

Fans were worried, but the reason behind her tweet has surfaced.

Oshoala was injured while on camp with the super falcons.
She has an injury to the femoral biceps of her right thigh.

The news must be a devastating one for her considering the fact that she just got back from a rupture of the posterior cruciate ligament in her right knee which kept her out of action for two months.

We wish her quick recovery.
Great relief... I hope it is not more than this

1 Like

Re: The Puzzle Behind Oshoala's Tweet Solved. by crossfm: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2022
dawnomike:
Great relief... I hope it is not more than this

I was also relieved. She need's to be very careful, turndown some call up and rest more. She is one of the best striker's out there today,and our pride.
Re: The Puzzle Behind Oshoala's Tweet Solved. by paulolee(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2022
eehya...i pity her n I hope dts d main reason bcoz dt tweet looks deeper than this normal problem
Re: The Puzzle Behind Oshoala's Tweet Solved. by Winningbot: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2022
crossfm:

I was also relieved. She need's to be very careful, turndown some call up and rest more. She is one of the best striker's out there today,and our pride.
why will she turn down some call up? As long as she is fit to play for Barcelona, then I see no reason why she shouldn't play for Nigeria
Re: The Puzzle Behind Oshoala's Tweet Solved. by crossfm: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Winningbot:
why will she turn down some call up? As long as she is fit to play for Barcelona, then I see no reason why she shouldn't play for Nigeria

What you said is the ideal thing to do,but when you start being prone to injury some precautions should be taken during the process of recovery. Mind you medical team's varies,the ones in her team know her medical history better.

My suggestion is just for this turbulent period.

(1) (Reply)

Man United Squad Suprised Cristiano Roanaldo Flew To Portugal For Man City Clash / 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: Stadium Light Goes Off As Ghana Train In Abuja. / Carlo Ancelloti Among The Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.