Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Doctors In The House, Help [picture] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Help [picture] (347 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Help [picture] by Bergavis: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2022
Wetin be this in my organooo? I used Benzyl Benzoate but didn't work for me. Mycoten cream worked but back again. At first, one corper doctor game me augmenting injections vanished but resurfaced.
Has anyone ever experienced this before?
Re: Doctors In The House, Help [picture] by Odetokun3(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2022
Dick like earthworm

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Help [picture] by sexy74(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Bergavis:
Wetin be this in my organooo? I used Benzyl Benzoate but didn't work for me. Mycoten cream worked but back again. At first, one corper doctor game me augmenting injections vanished but resurfaced.
Has anyone ever experienced this before?
Use alovera on it.
Rub the slimy liquid of the alovera on it, morning and night .
Re: Doctors In The House, Help [picture] by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2022
Post the full picture cause this isn't clear.
Re: Doctors In The House, Help [picture] by Here2day(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2022
1. Do you wear tight boxers?
2. You have scales of rashes over your P-cap too?
( you peel them sometimes when it itches)
3. Do you Masturbate? ( soapy)
4. Lastly, when was the last time you had sex?

Solutions
1. Could be too much heat due to the tight boxers
2. Could be Sexually Transmitted Infection
3. Could be adverse effects of soaps u used when Masturbating.

The ball is in your court.
Re: Doctors In The House, Help [picture] by Kosoco(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2022
Somebody Shandwick like earthworm.. lmao grin grin grin in Nigeria Get Data oooo
Re: Doctors In The House, Help [picture] by Bergavis: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2022
Here2day:
1. Do you wear tight boxers?
2. You have scales of rashes over your P-cap too?
( you peel them sometimes when it itches)
3. Do you Masturbate? ( soapy)
4. Lastly, when was the last time you had sex?

Solutions
1. Could be too much heat due to the tight boxers
2. Could be Sexually Transmitted Infection
3. Could be adverse effects of soaps u used when Masturbating.

The ball is in your court.

Yes, I used to put on tight boxers. The corper doctor actually told me to stop putting on tight boxers and that it is not a transmitted disease. I don't masturbate. Last sex I had was a month back with a cordom. No pcap
Re: Doctors In The House, Help [picture] by Bergavis: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2022
sexy74:

Use alovera on it.
Rub the slimy liquid of the alovera on it, morning and night .

Will try it. Thanks
Re: Doctors In The House, Help [picture] by Here2day(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ok then. It should heal up soon
Bergavis:

Yes, I used to put on tight boxers. The corper doctor actually told me to stop putting on tight boxers and that it is not a transmitted disease. I don't masturbate. Last sex I had was a month back with a cordom. No rases over my pcap

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Therapist For Children With ADHD, ADD, Autism, DS, Etc.I'm Based In Owerri / Know The Gym And Yoga Centre In Lagos / Liver Failure: If You Begin To Notice Any Of These Six Signs In Your Body, Go Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.