Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Apostle Michael Orokpo Now Has A Son, Check The Name, Photos And Dedication - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apostle Michael Orokpo Now Has A Son, Check The Name, Photos And Dedication (2481 Views)

A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos) / A Magician Burnt At A Child Dedication In Port Harcourt (Video) / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Michael Orokpo Now Has A Son, Check The Name, Photos And Dedication by nbgospel: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2022
Apostle Michael Orokpo, the founder of Encounter Jesus ministry has become a father. celebration has risen to heaven as the Apostle Michael Orokpo's son is being dedicated and anointed and name by Pastor Paul Enenche. this event took place in the city of Abuja in company of his wife.
the name of Apostle Michael Orokpo is Prophet Moses Idango Orokpo. you can get the full details of this information and the images of the dedication and naming ceremony by clicking on the link below.

https://nbgospel.com/the-name-of-apostle-michael-orokpo-son-photos-and-age/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate To Storm Gbaramatu Kingdom, Sets To / Happy Birthday ILEKE- IDI A.k.a Yoruba Omoge / Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.