Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. (2490 Views)

This Is Why They Always Tell Us To Read Instructions Before Starting Exam / What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences / Share Your Experiences Being Flogged in Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by ambr055i: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2022
I love to be discrete in life. The more people know about you the lesser your respect.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Ichabodcrane(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2022
The earlier you understand that 70% of the people that come for reunion wan check if you dun make am, the Better for you.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Uyi168: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
secondary reunion is a scam.
Nobody misses you. They just want to know if you have made it in life.
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
missidy:
Even if I am a politician in this country, I will never attend any secondary school reunion. Ordinary set girls WhatsApp group, the first question is "introduce yourself, what do you do? Outside the group, they will be mocking some people. I am in touch with those I want to be in touch with. We all are not meant to be in touch with each other.
abadie?
Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Uyi168:
secondary reunion is a scam.
Nobody misses you. They just want to know if you have made it in life.
angry

Hmm. You are right in a way. It is our culture in Nigeria to always want to know if others are measuring up to our expectations.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
ambr055i:
I love to be discrete in life. The more people know about you the lesser your respect.

Very deep words you've spoken cool cool. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. by ambr055i: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Redman44:

Very deep words you've spoken cool cool. Thanks.

Keep them guessing bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glasgow Based Nigerian Mother Of Four, CHINYERE OGUNDORO Set On FIRE By Husband / I Need The 2007 Waec Time-table / Student Visa For Norway, Finland And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.