Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I've Had A Failed Marriage, Actor Jim Iyke Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Had A Failed Marriage, Actor Jim Iyke Reveals (630 Views)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / "Jim Iyke Your Gucci Shoes Are Fake" - Fan Tells Actor, Jim Iyke Fires Back / Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Had A Failed Marriage, Actor Jim Iyke Reveals by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
I've Had A Failed Marriage, Actor Jim Iyke Reveals

Actor Jim Iyke has revealed he was once married and that the marriage failed.

He made this revelation during a chat with Chude Jideonwo on his WithChude show.

Iyke also went on to reveal he has three children and had experienced some failed businesses.

He said, "I have had a failed marriage, so many failed...and nobody knows. I have two...three beautiful kids, how are you going to know?"

Speaking further on why he keeps his life private, the actor said, "I hate to be figured out. Once you have me figured out, I have nothing else to offer."

https://www.9jalinks.com/comments/index/41050

Re: I've Had A Failed Marriage, Actor Jim Iyke Reveals by SadiqBabaSani: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
happy fr u, God help us all
Re: I've Had A Failed Marriage, Actor Jim Iyke Reveals by LordIsaac(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Secret to marriage lies in the hand of the Holy Spirit..HE is still revealing how to live in harmony and peace

GOD is still exempting people from all evil
U are invited to church
How to attend?
1. Check for any house bearing winners banner at your house and ask them
2. On the mainland? U can simply stand at oshodi In front of the military market waving your white handkerchief and winners bus will stop for u from 6am
3. or call me or the number on the flyer
There are Muslims who have been married for over 50 years. Marriage has its own principles. Everything is not religion.

1 Like

Re: I've Had A Failed Marriage, Actor Jim Iyke Reveals by Okoroawusa: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Secret to marriage lies in the hand of the Holy Spirit..HE is still revealing how to live in harmony and peace

GOD is still exempting people from all evil
U are invited to church
How to attend?
1. Check for any house bearing winners banner at your house and ask them
2. On the mainland? U can simply stand at oshodi In front of the military market waving your white handkerchief and winners bus will stop for u from 6am
3. or call me or the number on the flyer
Which Holy Spirit?

There are Buddhists, Hinduists, Muslims and so that are happily married.

Make una take this una Absolutism mentality shift one side.
Re: I've Had A Failed Marriage, Actor Jim Iyke Reveals by donbachi(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Marriage has a blueprint.if u fail to enter into it with it......u must have a failed marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Mystery!!!�osinachi Body Caught Singing Ekwueme By Mortuary Attendant / “I Cheated On My Husband Before I Moved To America” – Korra Obidi Admits / Media Personality, Uti Nwachukwu Speaks Against Those Sharing Jesus On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.