Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Urgently Needed:free Recharge Card Printing Software. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Urgently Needed:free Recharge Card Printing Software. (1922 Views)

Free Recharge +FREE Gift When U Buy From Docconcepts.com / How You Can Legally Generate Free! Recharge Card Pins Online Free! / Free Recharge cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed:free Recharge Card Printing Software. by omegaa1: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2011
Hi Forumite,
i am a pensioner suffering because pensions are hardly paid,don't mind the lies the governments do announce on the media about paying it.So,to avoid the sorrows of
that which may be deadly,i need to get something doing to keep body and soul together.
That is why i am in dire need of a free recharge card printing software to enable me go into recharge card printing.I have no money to buy the software,but have little to pay for the pins.

With such information,you would have fed me for the rest of my life.
l will be glad you did!

Pls,send your feedback to my email:gonet_obi@yahoo.com

Omegaa.
Re: Urgently Needed:free Recharge Card Printing Software. by bajah(m): 3:09am On Jul 02, 2011
Naija with our useless and selfish leaders

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Ascend G7 Specs, Price And Availability In Nigeria / PRICE REDUCED!! Clean Hp Elitebook 6930p Available For Sale. / Sold! Sold! Sold! Home Theatre For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.