Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes The First Igbo Language Lecturer At Oxford - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes The First Igbo Language Lecturer At Oxford (198 Views)

PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) / Salihu Dasuki Is Youngest Senior Lecturer At Sheffield Hallam University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes The First Igbo Language Lecturer At Oxford by myjohnandrew(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
NIGERIAN MAN CELEBRATES AS HE BECOMES THE FIRST IGBO LANGUAGE LECTURER AT THE UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD, UK

Emmanuel Ikechukwu Umenyiora, a Nigerian has taken his social media account to celebrate emerging the first Igbo Lecturer at the University of Oxford, UK.

Celebrating his astonishing feat on Twitter, Emmanuel wrote:”It is official that I am the first official Igbo Language lecturer at the number one university in the world, the University of Oxford.

Continue Reading: https://mgadmissioninfo.com.ng/blogpost/nigerian-man-celebrates-as-he-becomes-the-first-igbo-language-lecturer-at-the-university-of-oxford-uk/

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes The First Igbo Language Lecturer At Oxford by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nice.... There's no award for banditry and livestock wandering ! Loud it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes The First Igbo Language Lecturer At Oxford by WoundedLamb: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes The First Igbo Language Lecturer At Oxford by illicit(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
I will be the first for Yoruba by God's grace

I am a Linguist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes The First Igbo Language Lecturer At Oxford by myjohnandrew(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:
I will be the first for Yoruba by God's grace

I am a Linguist

Lolz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UTME 2022 Reading Text - The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar Jalli / Are You Very Good At Mathematics? Open This Thread. / 4 Do’s And Don’ts Of Advertising In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.