Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,115 members, 7,867,219 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Cognac House, Martel Hosts Davido In Paris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cognac House, Martel Hosts Davido In Paris (284 Views)

Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris / Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cognac House, Martel Hosts Davido In Paris by LetDemKnow(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2022

Davido has been jet-setting, touching down different exquisite locations in Paris, the capital city of France.

An ambassador of global cognac brand Martel, Davido was hosted in Paris by the Pernod Ricard owned brand and was gifted a swift bird inspired iced-out neck-chain as part of the “Be The Standout Swift” campaign, which kicked-off in October 2021.

Davido’s forthcoming O2 Arena concert scheduled to take place on the 5th of March 2022, has also been trending on Twitter, after he revealed that a new Twitter emoji was created for the event and asked fans to tweet at him the songs they’d love to see him perform at the O2.

The headline show will be his 3rd ever show at the 20,000 capacity arena.

“what’s popping twamily , my friends over at twitter made a new twitmoji for us to turn up with at the o2 . tweet @ me songs you want to see me perform with one of the hashtags below and i got a suprise for one person!
WRBLO2 , #DavidoattheO2, #DavidoO2, #Davidoat02,” wrote Davido on Twitter.

Davido’s tweet prompted us to make a quick poll for our OBO family readers, to find out what songs they’d love to see Davido perform come March 5 at the O2 Arena in London, England.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/cognac-house-martel-hosts-davido-in-paris/
Re: Cognac House, Martel Hosts Davido In Paris by Imbecilicsamuel: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Rule 1,2,3,8 and 19

Ban this new criminal account:

ThiefBeanmanx:
Google will have to pull down nairaland like in 2014 for me to stop

KoyyesArmRobber:
you can't burn your image when it's googled cool

KoyyesArmRobber:
google Amatarasha armrobber and u go see say deleting all the things in Nairaland is useless. You image is stained for life. U think say na every body u go follow the play here abi?

KoyyesArmRobber:
na exactly wetin the bastard dey. Eat be that cheesy grin

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

He is an identity theft scammer and homosexual. He is a male not a female and has been banned countless times. He lures men for homosexuality.

Links of threads above are malicious and defaming threads. The criminal moniker deactivates to keep the threads visible. Kindly delete these threads. His current accounts are above

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fans Go On Rampage Attack Ghana Players Fans After 1-1 Draw In Abuja / Put The Egos Aside, Teebillz Tells Burna Boy, Davido And Wizkid / Burna Boy Performan Second Sermon With Black Sherif At Madison Square Garden NY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.