Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Cemetery Benefits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cemetery Benefits (287 Views)

Man Jumped Into A Cemetery / Pst Ibiyeomie Lays Curses on Daddyfreeze-To send him to the cemetery. VIDEO / Pastor Docked For Allegedly Exhuming Over 200 Skulls From Muslim Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cemetery Benefits by Loveaflame(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
One night at a cemetery will reset many folks mindset. Very quiet except for the noise of insects.

That is the debt we all owe. All the noise we are making with our supposed exploits or pursuits in life will automatically slow down and we would become more reasonable with our living.

The dead are just there. Buried and forgotten by family, friends, well wishers and even the enemies. They are no longer useful to humanity it.

Few of them would live in the memories of few. For those who had made impact, their footprints on the sand of time would be remembered.

In the graveyard, you had many who never thought of death but felt they would live forever only to be visited by death and their orientation about life changed.

Have you ever been by the bedside of a dying person whose remaining breath were counted per second?

They hardly talk about their exploits or achievement in life if they had such at all. They talk more about their loved ones,how they've lived their lives, about God. This means THEY TALKED MORE ON THEIR RELATIONSHIP THAN THEIR WORLDLY ACHIEVEMENT.

So you notice how quiet they were? How soft their speeches were and how weak they seem to be? You could see the humility in their attitude?

The cemetery is a place you need to go to. Walk around and see different ways folks were buried. Some with expensive caskets, beautified tombs, glamorous flowers etc.

There may be differences in the physical appearances of the grave but there is no difference in the ground they were buried.

No wonder the great king Solomon said,"VANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY"

With the current craze for wealth and riches both legally and illegally, it leaves much to be desired because we are not taking any into the grave after death.

We live in a pleasure seeking generation where immorality, loose living, pride, greed and vanity rules. Yet, we forget the end of everyman is 6ft down below.

The dead are gone forever. Bodies turn to dust and the spirit gone to the Giver for judgment, Ecclesiastes 12:7

Wise spiritual people would always ponder more on life after death but the carnally minded dwell more on life here and now.

Hebrews 9:27 states,

"IT'S APPOINTED UNTO MEN TO DIE ONCE AND AFTER THAT THE JUDGMENT"

Your can see the need to visit the cemetery. Walk around and begin to ponder on where would those souls have gone to? Are they in heaven or hell?

As you ponder on those thoughts you then need to ask yourself, "IF I DIE NOW WHERE WOULD I GO TO?"

Many fail to understand life is only a temporary place for every living soul. LIFE IS JUST A DRESSING ROOM FOR ETERNITY.

As you keep pondering,ask yourself this serious question,"AM I REALLY READY TO GIVE A GOOD ACCOUNT OF MY LIFE TO GOD IF I DIE NOW?"

Many religions believe there is life after death. None of the religious leaders were bold and confident enough to tell their followers they were the way to eternal paradise. But Jesus Christ did and said it openly that He was THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE TO THE FATHER.John 14:6

He called God His Father and proved He was indeed the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE when He died and resurrected. Hallelujah! Has any other founder of religion did what He did?

Back to the cemetery, death is certain but dying without Christ makes your life and death meaningless. With Christ in your life now, you don't need to fear death because IT ONLY BECOMES A CHARIOT TO TAKE YOU INTO ETERNAL BLISS.

No wonder Apostle Paul told his kids back then that to die is profitable to him.

"For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Philippians 1:21

Don't you want that kind of glorious assurance?

To be totally confident that after your transition on earth, you'd be welcome into eternal bliss with Christ. I believe you desire such. Then take the bold step today by ACCEPTING CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE NOW.

How do I do that pastor?

1. Accept you are a sinner before God,confess your sins to Him and ask Him for forgiveness.

2. Ask God to wash away your sins with the precious blood of His Son Jesus.

3. Boldly tell Christ you surrender your life to Him for Him to become your personal Lord and Savior.

4. Ask Him to give you the Holy Spirit so that you can be guided by Him to know and serve Him faithfully.

5. After you have done the above, get a good Bible and become its student.

6. Look for a Bible believing church to attend regularly. If you don't know which one to go ask God to lead you to one.

After you have done this, your life can never remain the same. You can now walk through the cemetery with a different feeling and joy. You now have the understanding that only your body will rot in the grave but your spirit would be eternally redeemed in the bliss of heaven. Hallelujah!

My Jesus remains,

THE CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE

(1) (Reply)

How Many Human Generations Are There From Adam Until Today? / The Gut Of False King Of Babylon, & More Message For Russia / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 99.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.