Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola (2950 Views)

On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes / Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by KINGofHELL: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dear Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola,

See how you’ve been disgraced by Tinubu and Oyetola? Now is the time for you to expose your godfather. Tell the world Tinubu’s real name, his genuine age, and the secret behind his fabulous wealth. He betrayed you. Now, spill the beans!

#TableShaker

Dear Ogbeni Aregbesola,

When Buhari goes in 2023, you may be naked with nobody to protect you. Imagine how miserable life will be with Tinubu in Aso Rock and Oyetola in Osogbo. They both know many secrets (remember Opon Imo). Better expose them before it’s too late

#TableShaker

Dear Ogbeni Aregbesola,

If you remain silent, Tinubu may have Police, EFCC, and ICPC at his beck and call in 2023. If you run to UK, you may get Ibori treatment. You see my #BuhariTormentor? Multiply that by ten. So, better expose them now, or be humbled after 2023

#TableShaker

Dear Ogbeni Aregbesola,

Tinubu isn’t President yet, and his boy, Speaker Gbajabiamila is probing you over a ₦165 billion contract you allegedly corruptly benefited from. Imagine what will happen if Tinubu becomes President. Better expose them before it’s too late

#TableShaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by jlinkd78(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Table Shaker my guy

5 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
They are about to play politics

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by naija4life247: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Reno Omo Kirikiri thinks everyone has a thousand fathers like him.

Will Aregbesola now tell the world that he too helped Tinubu to launder money?

Dapo Apara of Alpha Beta Consulting that tried it, he is now sending everybody to go and beg Tinubu for him. He even sent my neighbour's father.

Thunder Fire idiots.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Reno is a nuisance sowing the seed of discord anywhere he sees the opportunity.

Aregbe has reasons to challenge Oyetola and he has done it democratically.

The duo will soon settle themselves maturely or otherwise.

Buhari a good man with evil Intentions

12 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by colorsofrainbow: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tinubu Aregbesola Oyetola,all are criminals

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by nzeobi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Urinating on his clothes is already enough. Aregbe please don't disgrace him so he won't commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by Walkee: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
So you have chosen death
Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by Bonijy04: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Reno what's your problem

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by blamingthedevil: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
What is the business of all these PDP Miscreants with APC successful Direct Primary, that their party will never organize?

Why are they crying like babies from baby factories

10 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by PrinceOfLagos: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
It's gonna be dirty in Osun state politics and Tinubu will surely be dragged in the mud and disgraced by Aregbesola after the primaries

I predicted these

Once again, I congratulate Adeleke of PDP because I don't see Oyetola surviving Aregbesola hammer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aregbesola would surely work against Oyetola in the main election.Thats what we want. PDP and Adeleke would win the election easily. They won 4 years ago when apc was one, they would win easily this time around when they are divided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by Solsix(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nah like this devil dey take tempt person. Mtcheew for Reno
Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by effty(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
naija4life247:

Dapo Apara of Alpha Beta Consulting that tried it, he is now sending everybody to go and beg Tinubu for him. He even sent my neighbour's father.

Thunder Fire idiots.
Why him no send your father together with your neighbor's father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by Amotolongbo(f): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
So so childish

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by OneTwoOne(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
What's wrong with this dude angry

And this one claims intellectual and a pastor

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by LegendHero(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lol.

Reno the foolish man. Na must make you speak?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by seunmsg(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
I won’t even blame Reno this time around, Aregbe brought this nonsense upon himself.

4 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by JAMO84: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
The problem with all these wailing losers is, they haven't realize that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not where he is today by his personal power, money or brain. He enjoys divine favor from Almighty Allah (SWT).

Even if he's guilty of all the things they accused him of, he can only reap the reward at the appropriate time destined by Allah himself. Your despiration to see his downfall will only frustrate you to death.

I AM DONE TALKING

5 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
naija4life247:

Thunder Fire idiots.

Why didn't he send you?

Are you that inconsequential?

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
effty:
Why him no send your father together with your neighbor's father?

I tire o

Him own relevance na to dey report wetin dey sup for him neighbour's compound

Just negodu
Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Amotolongbo:
So so childish

Truth is usually childish.

But it remains the truth.

Aregbe's case will be worse than that of Fashola and Ambode combined if Oyetola returns as governor and Tinubu wins the presidency

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
JAMO84:
The problem with all these wailing losers is, they haven't realize that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not where he is today by his personal power, money or brain. He enjoys divine favor from Almighty Allah (SWT).

Even if he's guilty of all the things they accused him of, he can only reap the reward at the appropriate time destined by Allah himself. Your despiration to see his downfall will only frustrate you to death.

I AM DONE TALKING

I guess you were there when Allah gave him a bullion van of favour

Siddon there till he finishes using your destiny to wipe his ass then you can cry to Allah

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by SarkinYarki: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Let this be known

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by Lipscomb(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by CitynewsNG(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Osun APC Governorship Primary Results from different polling Units so far according to PM News and other News sources on ground at different towns and wards in Osun State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEI9tVNKoso
Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by Mooh247: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin

Reno Na very small boy that reason like the pigs that he is.... I wonder were Jonathan picked the idiot from to be handling his social media..

Is it a special requirements for Presidential aides on social media to be stupid

Like Reno Omokirikiri like Lauretta Onochie, weird they are also from Delta

Aregbesola is free to talk and say whatever he likes

Bode George talked and talked, Tinubu remain unbothered

Yinka Odumakin talked and talked till his death, Tinubu still grew stronger

Dapo Apara has approached every newspaper and court to call Tinubu a thief, yet nothing happened to Tinubu's power

Raymond dokpesi used his AIT to run all manner of insult and libelous Program and documentary against Tinubu, that still never affected Tinubu politically

La Adebanjo wailed till he clocked 90 and he is still wailing yet Tiinubu no send

4 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by ManMountain(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Aregbesola would surely work against Oyetola in the main election.Thats what we want. PDP and Adeleke would win the election easily. They won 4 years ago when apc was one, they would win easily this time around when they are divided.

You are wrong. Last election was actually against Aregbe.

This time, the civil servants are solidly behind the incumbent governor

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by oyatz(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Truth is usually childish.

But it remains the truth.

Aregbe's case will be worse than that of Fashola and Ambode combined if Oyetola returns as governor and Tinubu wins the presidency

Both Aregbe and Tinubu will reconcile.

Tinubu has a large heart and many of his lieutenants/allies who fell out with him later reconcile with him (Sen Adeseye Ogunlewe, Sen Obanikoro, Dr Muiz Banire etc)

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by Invictuse: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Says a foolish Igbo not worried about how Ikpeazu prefer to give his mother N500 for birthing more Igbo lunatic to come make senseless rant on NL now worries about how Ikpeazu told his wretched of a father to shut his foolish mouth because he can not afford a car to ride on the bridge PDP can not complete in over 20 years of democracy.

PrinceOfLagos:
It's gonna be dirty in Osun state politics and Tinubu will surely be dragged in the mud and disgraced by Aregbesola after the primaries

I predicted these

Once again, I congratulate Adeleke of PDP because I don't see Oyetola surviving Aregbesola hammer

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by Invictuse: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
No we were only there when the apwter Peter Obi criminal looted N250 million in cash into Lagos from Anambra state coffers n also when he looted over $500 million into his daughter Pandora account but thank God for nemesis next mall Abuja was raised to the ground as repercussions for his loot. That is how is entire life will be razed down except he never stole from Anambra state.

Agbegbaorogboye:

I guess you were there when Allah gave him a bullion van of favour

Siddon there till he finishes using your destiny to wipe his ass then you can cry to Allah
Re: Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola by IgOga(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Let this be known

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi / This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo / Indian Billionaire Investors RUSH Tinubu To Shake His Hands In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.