Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Greatness - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Greatness (258 Views)

Negativities Associated With Greatness Before Manifestation (volume 1) / The Roadmap To Greatness--five Spiritual Excersises No One Told You. / Who Knows The Poem "Greatness "? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greatness by MarioJehusdani1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Greatness is not crowds. I repeat, Greatness is not crowds. And that you see crowds around someone or something does not mean they are great.
Again, Greatness is not what you show. It's simple what you do.
You don't 'show' greatness. You 'do' greatness. Cos even the way we sit and breathe everyday, actually, really shows our Greatness.
Greatness is not in visual numbers patrony. So be you not deceived by numbers, and value what you have around you while it's still very much around you,...if it's around you.
So I found, but Greatness was found inside me, and not on my outsides. And I could never fake greatness, even if I ever wanted to.
And since there be not one else thing to say. I would simply close this blanks by saying;...
I Am Great.
Many are called, few are chosen. And I tell you what brother? I am content, ...with my few.

#Mario_Jehusdani⭐️ #GREATNESS #The_God_Life #New_Year #Journey_Cont

#WOMI #KISD #New_Beginnings

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Car Today / News Writing / Magazine Templates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.