Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra (2286 Views)

Hip Hip Huray Black Axee And Vikings Finally End Their Cult War In South Africa. / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by Cultistupdate: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Finally we have gotten a good news in Ogidi. This is one the longest war so far aside the one in 2001 between blackaxe and vikings to in Anambra. According to so many sources this war started in 2018 it started from two biological brothers.
So due to this cult war alot of people has been indoors, because not everybody work online.

As at ending last year, there was a time atleast 5 cultist were dying everyday.
So the man you see on your screen his name is Chief Dr Obioro Okonkwo. This man is the C.E.O of United Nigerian airline, he is from Anambra state. And as a matter of fact he contested in the 2019 Anambra governorship elections but lost. And right now he is based in Abuja.
So after seeing the incessant cult clash going on in Anambra he decided to call the stakeholders of the town. He called the community chairman, the youth leader, the counselor, the local government chairman in that area, and then he called the leaders of blackaxe and vikings

1 Like

Re: After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Cultistupdate:
The war between Aye and Aro in Anambra is finally over.

What of those who died? Who will bring them back to life

1 Like

Re: After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by Cultistupdate: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

What of those who died? Who will bring them back to life

Them don die throway na

4 Likes

Re: After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by mccloud224(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bruv,

Their nonsense NEVER ends...all it takes is for one hard drug and alcohol intoxicated rival member to offend a rival...and that's it. Sh*t hits the fan. One slap, next na phone call,30 guys arrive and start attacking ONE person,he dies....and the war begins again.

Even as I am typing this in public, 2 black axxe boys are threatening fire and brimstone on just ONE guy who is standing his ground and telling them to gather all the ayes in lekki just for him...say nothing dey sup. See as wahala dey take start?

14 Likes

Re: After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by Cultistupdate: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
mccloud224:
Bruv,

Their nonsense NEVER ends...all it takes is for one hard drug and alcohol intoxicated rival member to offend a rival...and that's it. Sh*t hits the fan. One slap, next na phone call,30 guys arrive and start attacking ONE person,he dies....and the war begins again.

Even as I am typing this in public, 2 black axxe boys are threatening fire and brimstone on just ONE guy who is standing his ground and telling them to gather all the ayes in lekki just for him...say nothing dey sup. See as wahala dey take start?

lol with the way things has gone sour. I dont Blackaxe and Vikings will ever want to war again. I pray their peace last atleast no more dead body to post again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by mccloud224(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Cultistupdate:

lol with the way things has gone sour. I dont Blackaxe and Vikings will ever want to war again. I pray their peace last atleast no more dead body to post again

Na ESUT i go. Ayes and Vicki boyz matter don tay...since the '90s if I remember correctly.

4 Likes

Re: After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by Bastardlyrich: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yeah yeah,always reporting bad news about ss/se region.
But you don't report about the Lilly livered cowards, backstabbetrs,betrayal,theives,cultist and pretenderss.
I have never seen you report cult wars in afonja land.
I don't mean no man's land lagos.
I said Yorobadd land.
Always trying to demarket the blessed ss/se.
But your afonjas people are scent. tongue tongue
Re: After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by Cultistupdate: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Yeah yeah,always reporting bad news about ss/se region.
But you don't report about the Lilly livered cowards, backstabbetrs,betrayal,theives,cultist and pretenderss.
I have never seen you report cult wars in afonja land.
I don't mean no man's land lagos.
I said Yorobadd land.
Always trying to demarket the blessed ss/se.
But your afonjas people are scent. tongue tongue
For the record I am Igbo not Yoruba.
Since Lagos is no mans land then who get am na. grin
If to say nairaland get block button I for just block u.

Something you'll be happy that this cult war has finally ended since 2018. This Igbo billionaire invited so many people to make peace. Yet you're still calling it bad news. Or do u want them to continue killing themselves if embracing peace is bad news to u.

This is Blackaxe and opc in Abeokuta.

https://www.nairaland.com/6907120/bullet-opened-neck-mouth-black

Na me still report am. That same December they settled and the report ended. But Vikings and Blackaxe is just setting few days ago.

Concerning ritualist, herdsmen and other things. I told u this account was made for cultism reports.

This man u keep trolling everywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by Cultistupdate: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
mccloud224:

Na ESUT i go. Ayes and Vicki boyz matter don tay...since the '90s if I remember correctly.

Lol. But this last one according to the cultist commenting they said it started in 2018 but it hot intensified 6 months ago.
Re: After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Them don die throway na
sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by Cultistupdate: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

sad embarassed lipsrsealed

If u get cultist brother or boyfriend na u loose o
Re: After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by samuel051: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
mccloud224:
Bruv,

nope it only takes for one illiterate cultist tout who has never been to the four walls of an institution to over step his boundry.. one thing I have realized is that those cultists who are genuine students of higher institutions who have their results to achieve hardly price, they want peace(exception to those rusticated who wants others to fail like them too) those agberos cultist pride themselves because they are insame cult with graduates and sees that as achievement. Reason why people won't stop joining(especially undergraduates and illiterates), they see that as the only means to rub shoulders with graduates since they themselves didn't go to school.

NB: cultism is evil, never sacrifice ur rest of mind and endanger ur life and that of ur family for bull crap.. no gain in being a cultist except gruesome death. A word is enough for the wise
SAY NO TO CULTISM.

2 Likes

Re: After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra by mu2sa2: 5:53am On Feb 20, 2022
SE is a most violent region. Senseless killings everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Lady Dies After She Was Raped By Her Employer 6Days After Resumption / Man Dies After Falling Into Pot Of Hot Porridge Yam (Video) / Arab Boss And Nigerian Housemaid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.