Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,246 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent (799 Views)

My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by Iceking1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Good day Nairalanders , It's no news that the government intends removing subsidy, in which labour threatened them with nationwide strike. Upon remembering what happened during the end Sars protest they changed their mind due to that and probably due to 2023 elections.

Just few weeks later we heard adulterated fuel was imported into the country which is currently causing a very serious fuel scarcity. Fuel was selling for 165 naira per liter before this current fuel subsidy began, three days ago I bought fuel for 190 naira per liter and just this morning all filling stations in my city here in Delta are selling for 230 naira per liter, this is pure wickedness.

Yesterday where I usually goes with Keke for #100 naira has increased to #150 I stopped about 5 Keke and they all refused to carry me #100 saying that fuel has increased, I had no choice than to pay 150

I'm just so pained right now and thinking that this is a planned work by the government to increase fuel due to their inability to remove subsidy, what do you all think about this?
Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by Felimax(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bro just go and rest. This country is conditioned to move backwards at an exponential speed.

Did anything happened when the price of gas quadrupled?
If you like sell fuel for #2000 a litter Nigerians will never do a thing.
Indeed the most happy people on Earth!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by Naijanascam: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
That's man made problem....... due to negligence, unpatriotic dealings from the top....... and nobody will say anything angry grin
Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by DONFASZY(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iceking1:
Good day Nairalanders , It's no news that the government intends removing subsidy, in which labour threatened them with nationwide strike. Upon remembering what happened during the end Sars protest they changed their mind due to that and probably due to 2023 elections.

Just few weeks later we heard adulterated fuel was imported into the country which is currently causing a very serious fuel scarcity. Fuel was selling for 165 naira per liter before this current fuel subsidy began, three days ago I bought fuel for 190 naira per liter and just this morning all filling stations in my city here in Delta are selling for 230 naira per liter, this is pure wickedness.

Yesterday where I usually goes with Keke for #100 naira has increased to #150 I stopped about 5 Keke and they all refused to carry me #100 saying that fuel has increased, I had no choice than to pay 150

I'm just so pained right now and thinking that this is a planned work by the government to increase fuel due to their inability to remove subsidy, what do you all think about this?

Cooking gas is now 8500 for 12.5kg since 6month nw

Fuel is another thing
I got for 180 per littre full tank

What next
Nothin
2023 is all i got
Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by lordm(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
I bought petrol 165 in ph
Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by Eboski(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
They have use alternatives way to increase fuel price , since they couldn’t remove fuel Subsidy, very bad, for this current government, believe me the price will never come down again…
Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by revived2: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
How far that your babe

She later left you ??
The 2019 one

As for fuel ...... E go be
The problem might not resolve until mid next month
Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by Iceking1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
revived2:
How far that your babe

She later left you ??
The 2019 one

As for fuel ...... E go be
The problem might not resolve until mid next month

No I broke up with her few months later after she had sex with her Ex

Then back fast forward to last year I invited her over and had sex with her twice, then on the 3rd occasion she told me that I can't continue to be having free sex with her that nothing goes for nothing. That if I won't pay her she won't come over to my place, and then I told her too come and I would give her 700 naira and she accepted. Smh

Could you believe that after the sex that evening she told me that her marriage was two months from now, which was December last year, we were in October then.

To be honest I actually thought she was joking, and to my surprise she kept on reminding me and gave me an invitation card.

To my amazement wast she said was true, she had a very big marriage and heavily pregnant, it was then it occurred to me that all those while that I was having sex with her she was pregnant and I didn't know because the pregnancy wasn't visible.

I pity her husband sha, I weep for that man

Back then in 2019 when we were still dating I asked her how many abortions she has done and she said she won't lie to me, she told me the truth and said 11 abortions, I was dumbfounded

This is a girl that has 3 kids for 3 different men, omo I really pity the man that married this girl ooooo, I pity that man well well....

1 Like

Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by revived2: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iceking1:

No I broke up with her few months later after she had sex with her Ex

Then back fast forward to last year I invited her over and had sex with her twice, then on the 3rd occasion she told me that I can't continue to be having free sex with her that nothing goes for nothing. That if I won't pay her she won't come over to my place, and then I told her too come and I would give her 700 naira and she accepted. Smh

Could you believe that after the sex that evening she told me that her marriage was two months from now, which was December last year, we were in October then.

To be honest I actually thought she was joking, and to my surprise she kept on reminding me and gave me an invitation card.

To my amazement wast she said was true, she had a very big marriage and heavily pregnant, it was then it occurred to me that all those while that I was having sex with her she was pregnant and I didn't know because the pregnancy wasn't visible.

I pity her husband sha, I weep for that man

Back then in 2019 when we were still dating I asked her how many abortions she has done and she said she won't lie to me, she told me the truth and said 11 abortions, I was dumbfounded

This is a girl that has 3 kids for 3 different men, omo I really pity the man that married this girl ooooo, I pity that man well well....

Omooooooooooooo
Some ladies are crazy shaaaa grin grin grin
E be plenty things
Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by Iceking1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
revived2:

Omooooooooooooo
Some ladies are crazy shaaaa grin grin grin
E be plenty things

Nor be small thing, I'm glad I got a decent babe now, very decent and loyal.....although dem nor dey trust woman finish sha

1 Like

Re: Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent by revived2: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iceking1:

Nor be small thing, I'm glad I got a decent babe now, very decent and loyal.....although dem nor dey trust woman finish sha

grin grin grin good one my guy

(1) (Reply)

/ Anambra Elders Protest Plot By Police To Deny Chinese Widow hubby'sProperty / Wife Sells Husband House For 10 Million Naria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.