Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Xend Finance – How To Save And Grow Your Money In 3 Easy Steps - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Xend Finance – How To Save And Grow Your Money In 3 Easy Steps (369 Views)

Fast-growing Tech Company, Xend Finance, Begins University Tour In Africa / Xend — The Ideal Payment App; Www.xend.africa / Xend - Make And Receive Payments Online/offline At Zero Fee [xend.africa] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xend Finance – How To Save And Grow Your Money In 3 Easy Steps by temiregiddy: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
The currency devaluation the Nigerian Naira is currently undergoing makes it imperative for organizations to seek a safety net. Consequently, cooperatives and credit unions seek a reliable platform to save and earn interest in stable currencies. Xend is a great example of a platform that allows organizations to escape the ongoing currency devaluation. Here is everything you need to know about what the fintech company, Xend does.

An Overview of Xend Finance
Xend Finance is a leading Nigerian fintech organization that aims to help Credit Unions, Cooperatives, and individuals to save in stable currencies. The privately-held online saving platform focuses on using decentralized finance (DeFi) to solve the problem of currency devaluation. Abafor Chima and Aronu Ugochukwu founded the organization in 2019 and it has since then grown. Basically, Xend specializes in Fintech, e-commerce, and payments.

Additionally, the organization provides business and payment tools for small businesses. You can pay and receive payments offline or online, manage your inventory, as well as organize your business reports. In addition, you can also purchase and store your Cryptocurrency on Xend Finance.

You can read more on how to save money in Nigeria.

What features does Xend Finance offer?
Xend Finance Mobile App comes with a handful of exciting features. They include:

1. Fixed and Flexible Savings Plans
You can customize your savings plan. To do this, select between Fixed and Flexible Plans to fully enjoy your saving experience. For a Fixed plan, you regularly deposit a fixed amount to your Xend wallet. On the other hand, a Flexible plan allows you to deposit any amount you choose to deposit.

Read this - Short-Term Investments or Long-Term Investments?
2. Deposit Funds using Local Currency
Basically, with Xend Finance Mobile App, you can purchase credit funds or digital currencies using local currency. Your purchase reflects directly on your Xend wallet.

3. Highest Yields and Rewards
You can earn 70% APY in Xend based on your rewards and savings. Also, the lock-up duration of your savings is another factor that determines how high your yield will be.

4. Unlimited Rewards on Referrals
For every referral you make, Xend gives you a reward. Referring your friends is another good way to boost your interest on the platform.

5. Save in Stable Currencies
It is no news that the Nigerian Naira loses its value daily. Basically, a good remedy for this problem is to save in valuable currencies and allow your savings to accumulate interest.

6. Send, Receive, Withdraw, Deposit funds anytime and anywhere
Xend Finance Mobile App allows you to send, receive, deposit, and withdraw funds anywhere and at any time. Basically, you have a digital bank in the palm of your hands.

These features above make the Xend Finance Mobile app easy, convenient, and user-friendly.
Re: Xend Finance – How To Save And Grow Your Money In 3 Easy Steps by madamjay(f): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
I save in dollars.
I get 15% annual interest compounded daily.
I get $2 each time I make a referral.
Can you say the same or should I mind my business?
Save with the XendFinance App to have all these and more.
Download App: https://xend.finance/mobileapp.html
#Xendfinance

(1) (Reply)

Old Dstv Decoder For Sale / HP ENVY 15 X360, 2 In 1, sold / HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.