Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Exchange Of ES350 Android Screen With ES350 Navigation - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Exchange Of ES350 Android Screen With ES350 Navigation (769 Views)

Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) / In Need Of An Android Screen For My Car / Offline Navigation Map For Cars [reverse Camera,audio/video Recoder,tracker ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Of ES350 Android Screen With ES350 Navigation by mustykay: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
I would like to swap my ES350 android s ceen with the follow come navigation. Location, Egbeda,lagos. My andriod is working fine 100% no issue. Reason for swap is I like to play CD in the car. Just that. 08028617397

Re: Exchange Of ES350 Android Screen With ES350 Navigation by MrFinbarr(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
You like to play CD? In this 2022? angry angry
This is ridiculous... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Of ES350 Android Screen With ES350 Navigation by mustykay: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yes I do. I want to swab it, it's my car and it's what I enjoyed
Re: Exchange Of ES350 Android Screen With ES350 Navigation by JAYUK(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Show the pictures of the working Android
Re: Exchange Of ES350 Android Screen With ES350 Navigation by MrFinbarr(m): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2022
mustykay:
Yes I do. I want to swab it, it's my car and it's what I enjoyed

Oga, you are talking nonsense. When you can easily download whatever music it is into your phone and play with bluetooth, lots convenience, interactivity and even better sound output.

You never talk wettin dey really do you. 2022 that even CD enabled stereos are being phased out.
Re: Exchange Of ES350 Android Screen With ES350 Navigation by alphabbey1(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2022
MrFinbarr:

Oga, you are talking nonsense. When you can easily download whatever music it is into your phone and play with bluetooth, lots convenience, interactivity and even better sound output.

You never talk wettin dey really do you. 2022 that even CD enabled stereos are being phased out.
actually, Es350 with factory navigation screen makes the car dashboard more beautiful than that Android screen.. and you have to wait for the android screen to load first before switching on AC, unless u always leave the AC on..... I wonder why many Es350 out there does not have the factory navigation screen.... Did it get damaged or they removed it intentionally coz thst thing just makes the car interior look very dull

As for the CD reason op gave, you can also buy DVD and play it in the car. Am not talking of audio, I mean DVD like season movie and others. They play flawlessly on the factory navigation screen. Though, it's been a year and have only make use of that thing to watch DVD ones..... but the fact that u can do that is a plus on its own....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reg Toyota RAV4 2000 Model Available ��� / 13 Pins Transmission Issues. / My Eco Mode Does Not Come On Anymore On My Camry 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.