Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

What’s Happening In The East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s Happening In The East? (1163 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Happening In The East? by OneCorner: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Prior to the killing of northerners in Abia, most iboes on nairaland claim to be savages and they want war and they are ready to show northerners pepper
So, what changed, why are they all begging and denying that they are not behind the attack
Are they scared?
They can’t claim to be humane in nature cuz they claim to be savages and the army and police even fear them cuz they kill them for fun
Are they cowards like they would have called another tribe if they denied similar killings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by foryourmindlol: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
OneCorner:
Prior to the killing of northerners in Abia, most iboes on nairaland claim to be savages and they want war and they are ready to show northerners pepper
So, what changed, why are they all begging and denying that they are not behind the attack
Are they scared?
They can’t claim to be humane in nature cuz they claim to be savages and the army and police even fear them cuz they kill them for fun
Are they cowards like they would have called another tribe if they denied similar killings
[/s]Yoruba man,. Your region is suffering from scarcity of fuel, scarcity of food, scarcity of money, scarcity of sense scarcity of good leaders, scarcity of human skull, scarcity of human parts for rituals and here you are asking moronic questions about people who are 1000x better than you cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by Entprys(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]Yoruba man,. Your region is suffering from scarcity of fuel, scarcity of food, scarcity of money, scarcity of sense scarcity of good leaders, scarcity of human skull, scarcity of human parts for rituals and here you are asking moronic questions about people who are 1000x better than you cheesy

For your info, skull is a natural product and won't know scarcity. Or, if it is not in this our SW. But here, skulls abound

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Entprys:

For your info, skull is a natural product and won't know scarcity. Or, if it is not in this our SW. But here, skulls abound
grin

7 Likes

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by OneCorner: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]Yoruba man,. Your region is suffering from scarcity of fuel, scarcity of food, scarcity of money, scarcity of sense scarcity of good leaders, scarcity of human skull, scarcity of human parts for rituals and here you are asking moronic questions about people who are 1000x better than you cheesy
Typical of you lots... Deny everything and blame someone else for your woes
If it happens well, it’s igbo Amaka
Of it goes otherwise, it’s afonjaz that cause it
Re: What’s Happening In The East? by OneCorner: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
foryourmindlol:
I thought you guys are fighters and savages and you want war
Why are you now denying what you’re known for
Cowards

3 Likes

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by foryourmindlol: 12:01am On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
OneCorner:

I thought you guys are fighters and savages and you want war
Why are you now denying what you’re known for
Cowards
[/s]
You're correct wink

9 Likes

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by ResidentSnitch(f): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2022
OneCorner:
Are they scared?
Brother, please come back home. You left since yesterday without taking your drugs and mum has been searching for you everywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by Proudlyomonna: 12:39am On Feb 20, 2022
Op Weldon your post just won the most senseless and incoherent nairaland post of the week��

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by enyi1: 12:44am On Feb 20, 2022
Many are mad but few are roaming? @op take your meds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by OneCorner: 12:49am On Feb 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]
You're correct wink
grin
U be real mumuni
Dat tin wey I do u still dey pain u grin
Re: What’s Happening In The East? by foryourmindlol: 12:52am On Feb 20, 2022
OneCorner:

grin
I be real mumuni
Dat tin wey you do me still dey pain me grin
wink

1 Like

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]
You're correct wink

Idiot, why did IBB run and handed over to a yoruba man if that’s how he feels about Yorubas.

Offer a verified source for those quotes, and stop being a propaganda peddler.

1 Like

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by OneCorner: 12:58am On Feb 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:

wink
Sorry grin
Coward boy from a coward tribe grin
War veterans wey defeat Nigeria, UK and USA online, fanyogo and gala seller cum weakling for real life grin

3 Likes

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by foryourmindlol: 1:10am On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
OneCorner:

Sorry
Coward boy from a coward tribe
War veterans wey defeat Nigeria, UK and USA online, fanyogo and gala seller cum weakling for real life
[/s]
E pain am cheesy

1 Like

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by OneCorner: 1:16am On Feb 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]
E pain am cheesy
COWard grin
Online warrior
Go sleep, u go still hawk gala tomorrow with that ur slant skull
Chinedu olori pelebe grin

1 Like

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by foryourmindlol: 1:21am On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
OneCorner:

COWard
Online warrior
Go sleep, u go still hawk gala tomorrow with that ur slant skull
Chinedu olori pelebe
[/s]
But after hawking gala I buy your father's land and send you to go live in Makoko slum and be wailing and insulting Nnamdi Kanu from your 2 by 2 plywood batcher house. Looking for where Tinubu is sharing cup of rice cheesy cheesy

Your girls will be hawking agbo and sharply offering mobile prostitution cheesy cheesy

Life of a typical Yerluba moozlim urchin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by OneCorner: 1:38am On Feb 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]
But after hawking gala I buy your father's land and send you to go live in Makoko slum and be wailing and insulting Nnamdi Kanu from your 2 by 2 plywood batcher house. Looking for where Tinubu is sharing cup of rice cheesy cheesy

Your girls will be hawking agbo and sharply offering mobile prostitution cheesy cheesy

grin u talk las las, d tin enter ur body
Everyone knows how your sisters from the East work as cheap sluts
Every ayilara and gabon Is full of them
And guess what, it’s very cheap, just #500 per round
Werey talk say he won buy land
How many ur papa don buy
Abi ur papa no sell enough gala before he retire give u grin
Even ur grandpapa upon the many years wey he take sell gala for traffic, ur papa no see anything inherit from him grin
Talkless of u
U wey add cowardice join ur own grin
Omo ase grin

1 Like

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by foryourmindlol: 1:46am On Feb 20, 2022
OneCorner:

*Ewedu-guzzling noises*

E enter cheesy

1 Like

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by OneCorner: 1:51am On Feb 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[b][/b]
E enter cheesy
Werey talk say he won buy all the land for Lagos with the expired gala wey him dey hawk with him slant head and send his fathers relative to the slums of ajegunle
Omo ase jati jati
Ori baba e yii
Omo eran

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by foryourmindlol: 1:54am On Feb 20, 2022
OneCorner:

Werey talk say he won buy all the land for Lagos with the expired gala wey him dey hawk with him slant head and send his fathers relative to the slums of ajegunle
Omo ase jati jati
Ori baba e yii
Omo eran
I knock am e forget to use smiley face cheesy cheesy

Confused Afonja Muslim skull mining terrorist cheesy cheesy
Local poo swin.ger like you want to challenge his real father grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by OneCorner: 3:25am On Feb 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:

I knock am e forget to use smiley face cheesy cheesy

Confused Afonja Muslim skull mining terrorist cheesy cheesy
Local poo swin.ger like you want to challenge his real father grin cheesy
Diz tin dey pain u oo
Olori pelebe
Focused jew grin
I Dey rep u say u sabi ur papa b4, I don forget say na baby factory dem born u
Ur mama no even sabi who give am belle grin
Omo ale Olori pelebe
Ur entire existence must be have been so pathetic and sad

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by Psychokinetic: 3:52am On Feb 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]

When I say vawu… you say lense… vawu… lense… vawu lense grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What’s Happening In The East? by foryourmindlol: 4:10am On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
OneCorner:

Diz tin dey pain u oo
Olori pelebe
Focused jew grin
I Dey rep u say u sabi ur papa b4, I don forget say na baby factory dem born u
Ur mama no even sabi who give am belle grin
Omo ale Olori pelebe
Ur entire existence must be have been so pathetic and sad
[/s]
I don command am back to use smiley. cheesy

See how an "IPOB illiterate" is commanding a professor from the Southwaaste cheesy

Later una go say una brain is as high as Igbo brain. When your brain is on par with aboki suya IQ in reality cheesy cheesy The only difference is that I can't employ you people as maiguard because you'll run away before you even see toy gun cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Exposed How Peter Obi Got His Illegal Supporters / Villa12 Come In Let's Discuss. / Picture: Compare and Contrast- NURTW Vs NBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.