Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Happy Birthday Hon. Abdul-azeez Akinsanya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Hon. Abdul-azeez Akinsanya (304 Views)

Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Hon. Abdul-azeez Akinsanya by MartinsOnyx(m): 6:15am On Feb 20, 2022
As you turn a year older today, I am wishing you a very happy birthday Sir. To many of us, you have always been a positive influence and I pray that God grants you many more years to continue the good work. On occasions such as this, it is really easy to mumble honeyed words and platitudes, but in all frankness, you truly deserve the encomiums.

Candidly, you are not a run-of-the-mill politician, you typically personify an exception to the rule. Enviably bestowed with a rare mixture of exuberance and deep-rooted experience that belies your age, I must say that your life is worthy of emulation. You are not just an inspiration, you remain a role model to those who seek to genuinely impact the world.

Permit me to say that your unrelenting service to humanity really endears you to the hearts of many whom you have touched in one way or the other. By default, philantropy is entrenched in you. Whilst it must be affirmed that you are a staunch believer in the political emancipation of young people; your uncommon wisdom, phenomenal vision and mettlesome leadership style are exemplary virtues that stand you out from the crowd.

As I join your family, loved ones and well-wishers to felicitate with you today; let me unveil you to those who do not know you. Hon. Abdul-Azeez Akinsanya, the PDP House of Reps Candidate for Alimosho Federal Constituency during the 2019 general elections, frontline aspirant for 2023 and the Southwest Zonal Coordinator of Atiku Support Organisation; is a goal-getter, pacesetter, man of few words and a silent achiever who believes in taking giant strides that would be imprinted on the concrete of posterity. Yet, amidst all of these, you are an embodiment of humility.

In your characteristic selfless nature, it is noteworthy that you have decided to celebrate this special day with the 1987 alumni of your great alma mater; Abati Primary School, Shasha Road, Lagos. This highly commendable gesture is a testament to your conviction that the tenets of friendship, brotherliness and inclusiveness should be sacrosanct. Indeed, the world will be a better place if such acts of kindness are mirrored by all and sundry.

No doubt, a river that forgets its source will eventually run dry. Since you have chosen to remember and celebrate your roots, may all your endeavors continue to yield flourishing fruits. Like a phoenix, you will keep rising from the ashes.

Once again, happy birthday Sir.

E-signed,
Martins Onyeike
For Team AZ.

Re: Happy Birthday Hon. Abdul-azeez Akinsanya by LordKezzy: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2022
More years

(1) (Reply)

IGP Alkali Baba And The Mockery Of Omokri / Why Ibadan Remains The City Of Many Firsts -osinbajo / Governor Hope Uzodimma Commissions Acharaubo Farm Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.