Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Families Please Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Families Please Help Me (371 Views)

Great Nairaland Families, Please Come To My Aid / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Families Please Help Me by SPOLO(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2022
Good morning

today makes it 7 days that ASUU went on strike and I am yet to travel home.
my food stuff have finished..

I am sick and tired here

please all I need is #2000 to travel home please someone should assist me.

I have all evidence to proof that I a student with my school ID card in case anyone want to help me by confirmation.

here is my WhatsApp number
0 9 0 4 1 7 5 5 8 1 2

3 1 0 4 3 4 4 6 9 8
first Bank
Re: Families Please Help Me by SPOLO(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2022
this is the only thing left with me

Re: Families Please Help Me by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Na to audit this account.

1 Like

Re: Families Please Help Me by SPOLO(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Cutehector:
Na to audit this account.
hmm

audit like how

sir to be sincere with you it's not easy I wish you could chat me up I have all proofs to show

Life of a student is not easy for all,I am just patching and just when I thought I would graduate soon and ASUU Strike again
Re: Families Please Help Me by Cutehector(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2022
SPOLO:
hmm

audit like how

sir to be sincere with you it's not easy I wish you could chat me up I have all proofs to show

Life of a student is not easy for all,I am just patching and just when I thought I would graduate soon and ASUU Strike again
it turns out that you are a betting addict.

4 Likes

Re: Families Please Help Me by luwiizy(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2022
CASTED
Re: Families Please Help Me by SPOLO(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2022
Cutehector:
it turns out that you are a betting addict.
yes I do bet but once I resume school I don't bet.

that 5k was my potential winning and I stake it with#100

I can never use more than #100 to play game..

that was my potential winning and not what I used to stake

just believe me please if you want to help me I swear I am not using it to get.

even someone once helped to get a phone from nairaland becus my project will be up soon and I really appreciate and that's the phone I am currently using

I bet but not a chronic one ,I am not an addict and If am to bet its just#100 once occasionally every weekend bcus betting will Never pay.

And I have never bet more than #200

the last time 2020 I won 16k was with jus #100, that was what helped me to secure a lodge while I shared the money with 2 of my roommates
Re: Families Please Help Me by SPOLO(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2022
luwiizy:
CASTED
whats casted ,he digged my post our which I admit to that I do bet but he was Believed that 5k is gone means I lost 5k..
that was the potential winning

my mistake was I didn't construct the sentence in a good way ,my focus on the potential winning bcus i put #100 on it to win 5k+ but 1 game cut it which made me to lament and since then I never for once bet ...if u check since then I haven't make a post there bcus I had been busy with my academic activities knowing fully well that my semester is very short and I need to cover up all my course outlines so as to write a good grade this semester while currently awaiting the last semester own result...

and again am in my 300 level second semester so I am very careful on maintaining my 2 . 1 despite the fact I am struggling

don't just me by my Post I know u wouldn't believe all what I dropped but that's just how I am
Re: Families Please Help Me by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2022
SPOLO:
whats casted ,he digged my post our which I admit to that I do bet but he was Believed that 5k is gone means I lost 5k..
that was the potential winning

my mistake was I didn't construct the sentence in a good way ,my focus on the potential winning bcus i put #100 on it to win 5k+ but 1 game cut it which made me to lament and since then I never for once bet ...if u check since then I haven't make a post there bcus I had been busy with my academic activities knowing fully well that my semester is very short and I need to cover up all my course outlines so as to write a good grade this semester while currently awaiting the last semester own result...

and again am in my 300 level second semester so I am very careful on maintaining my 2 . 1 despite the fact I am struggling

don't just me by my Post I know u wouldn't believe all what I dropped but that's just how I am
ok the transaction dynamics on your acc is convincing to know you are not a swindler.

The general public take note. Op is clean.
Re: Families Please Help Me by SPOLO(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2022
Cutehector:
ok the transaction dynamics on your acc is convincing to know you are not a swindler.

The general public take note. Op is clean.
sir I am very clean if you mind to assist my WhatsApp number is there I will show u my ID card and video call as well...

I just want to go home and my TP is #2000 all together with that I can go and find place and work small to get funds before ASUU call off strike

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday Nairaland, Wish Me Well / Are Mothers More Loving Than Fathers? / How Do I Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.