Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari (16375 Views)

Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic / Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Crusadee: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by tempest01(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Modified stories and changing narratives.

NDLEA would only go online to declare him wanted probably because the police as stalling the process.

The police seeing that it was in public domain rushed to release their own statement and only then arrested and handed him over.

But this writer makes it seem as if it was all planned between NDLEA and the police.
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Moferere: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
One day for the thief
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Coldie(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
pABBAlo Escobar kyari is finished, even if he doesn’t go to prison now one Nigerian president would use his extradition as excuse to say he is fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Enemyofpeace: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Let’s stone this guy to death jo
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Awoleesu(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
This gotta be the craziest hatchet job of the century!

I put my ears on ground, and what I heard was mind blowing...

This Kyari saga is a grand plan I can best coin after a Yoruba maxim "pami sile, ma pami sita" (roughly translatable to the English figurative expression of not washing your own dirty linen outside). Involved in this gang up is the queen of Aso. Madam was approached by some kinsmen of the perplexed cop (especially afraid of an extradition) to save a brother. Top members of the racket are the number 1 cop, the top Drugs and narco cop, 2 sitting state prefects and some other tribal and religious interests.

Madam, initially reluctant to play in, was prevailed upon by one of the state prefects who is 'close to her heart'... They consulted their rogue lawyers who were able to dig up a strategy from the loopholes of the law.
Using the NPF was going to be difficult and could make the service commission led by an "outsider" either frustrate the operation or blackmail the 'cabal' in future...
So, the best option was to resort to a sister law enforcement agency where one of their own is fully in-charge.

The end of this staged arrest will prove me right in due course...
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
This man may well be worse than all the so called criminals he has prosecuted in the past
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by janedonez(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Co.ck and b.ull
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Klington: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
omoolokunEsin:

*IGBO/BIAFRA VS TINUBU/YORUBA:*

*TOLERANCE BECOMING A CRIME*
*By Dr Chinedu Akabuike*

1. Why do we hate Tinubu?
What for?
2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!
3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?
4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!
5. Why do we call him thief?
What did he steal?
6. We call Yoruba "slaves".
We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.
7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.
8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves.
Yet, we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!
9. Why asking for what we can't give?
10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges.
Who is a slave?
Do we actually think?
11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri?
He doesn't even need it.
He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.
12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival.
It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent!
I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.
13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to?
Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?
14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge.
How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?
15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating?
How will agitating be to our benefit?
16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?
17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or Perm.Sec. in Enugu State Civil Service?
Yet it happened here!
Why not be careful.
18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP.
How was Tinubu our headache.
Was he the cause of our downfall?
Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?
19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war.
Now history.
We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba.
But go to Oyo and Osogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).
20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?
21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?
22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority.
Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo.
How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a President and we gained from it, Awo was only a Premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today.
How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?
How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?
I leave that answer to the individual.
Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

https://www.facebook.com/719384821/posts/10157830377414822/?d=n
[/s]

Same rhetorics since 2014....
Igbos hate buhari.
Igbos hate the north.
FYI igbos hate mediocrity and can smell it miles away.
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Testimony1988(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Xscape1993:
It is well. I can not still believe my ears ooo.
Lolz, you just have to believe it, someone said if they are praising a particular person, he or she should be careful if not, the praises will enter his or her head and starts misbehaving like in the case of Kyari, the praises of his name was just too much and that made it to enter his head.
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
yanabasee:
Simply put... Abba Kyari received a love letter from NDLEA on the valentine's day....

A corrupt police officer....

This means that, lots of top police office should be checked... And why is his account number not freeze as at today? But the innocent advocate for a peaceful protest of #endsars had their accounts freeze....

The uniform people are really corrupt, as we're battling with the unknown military officer that owned properties worth 10b naira... Police is also telling us how corrupt they are as well...

I don't know which is corrupt the more .. the police or the military...

Like for police and share for military

You wounded, murdered and buried English.

RIP to the great English language.

You will be missed.
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by MrBanner(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Samzeal:
Are you based in lagos

That guy is a scammer
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by lordludacrice(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Samzeal:
Are you based in lagos
no sir Ogun state
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by lordludacrice(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
MrBanner:

That guy is a scammer
I'm not a scammer I swear
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Issues40(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Everyday for the thief,...... you know the rest!
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Klington:
[s][/s]

Same rhetorics since 2014....
Igbos hate buhari.
Igbos hate the north.
FYI igbos hate mediocrity and can smell it miles away.

But you never call out your own mediocrity. Or are you all perfect? I can smell HYPOCRISY there.
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by LZAA: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

*IGBO/BIAFRA VS TINUBU/YORUBA:*

*TOLERANCE BECOMING A CRIME*
*By Dr Chinedu Akabuike*

1. Why do we hate Tinubu?
What for?
2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!
3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?
4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!
5. Why do we call him thief?
What did he steal?
6. We call Yoruba "slaves".
We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.
7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.
8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves.
Yet, we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!
9. Why asking for what we can't give?
10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges.
Who is a slave?
Do we actually think?
11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri?
He doesn't even need it.
He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.
12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival.
It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent!
I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.
13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to?
Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?
14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge.
How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?
15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating?
How will agitating be to our benefit?
16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?
17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or Perm.Sec. in Enugu State Civil Service?
Yet it happened here!
Why not be careful.
18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP.
How was Tinubu our headache.
Was he the cause of our downfall?
Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?
19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war.
Now history.
We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba.
But go to Oyo and Osogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).
20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?
21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?
22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority.
Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo.
How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a President and we gained from it, Awo was only a Premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today.
How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?
How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?
I leave that answer to the individual.
Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

https://www.facebook.com/719384821/posts/10157830377414822/?d=n
Who is this b*asta*rd
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
LZAA:

Who is this b*asta*rd

Didn't you see the writer's name? He's from southeastern Nigeria. But I'm not sure he's a bastard. Bastard is a word used by rustic and bucolic folks lacking in finesse and good conduct.
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by LZAA: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Didn't you see the writer's name? He's from southeastern Nigeria. But I'm not sure he's a bastard. Bastard is a word used by rustic and bucolic folks lacking in finesse and good conduct.

1 Share

Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na Abba Kyari Mugshot I wan see all this once na plenty news
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by smallsmall: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
SmartProf:
Kyari isn't even the best Nigerian police officer that deserves to head the IRT...he only gave himself serious publicity to seem like the poster boy of the Nigerian police. Since he loved publicity a lot, today he is now in the news making major headlines for the wrong reasons...he should enjoy his celebrity status as a rogue policeman too, and prepare his winter jackets for his trip to the USA, where we expect him to take several selfies on his reunion with his buddy hushpuppy in jail.

The fact that the IGP struck a deal with the Chairman of NDLA, to not parade Kyari, is another indication that the man has "dossier" on all of them and they are still protecting him.
And when the head of the NPF is protecting a Drug baron, then the NPF itself is complicit.
NPF stinks of Criminality. Criminals, protecting Criminal

The investigation is a SHAM.
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=LZAA post=110401686][/quo

grin grin grin
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by tundess: 2:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Were Marwa not related to Buhari by marriage and were the head of NDLEA just ur typical Northern place-holder, these files would have just sat on Malami's desk, pending.
I'm sure Marwa requested a personal meeting with PMB that AGF could not block by admin shenanigans and told PMB, as a senior former military officer, what a Disgrace Kyari was to the NPF, PMB's anti corruption policy and Nigeria's law enforcement credibility Internationally. At that point, Kyari could not be shielded by Malami again.
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by calcal: 2:43am On Feb 21, 2022
he seized a suspect’s car and presented the same to his girlfriend in Adamawa.
grin grin grin

This man is a thief, sorry guys
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by HOB777(m): 5:26am On Feb 21, 2022
READ THIS AGAIN AND NOTE THE FOLLOWING

Ubuah’s confession was mind blowing to the investigation panel because it dawned on them that Ubuah was still very loyal to Kyari and still taking orders from him instead of Disu.

With their investigation completed, they submitted their findings to the IGP and recommended that they be handed over to the NDLEA for further investigation.

Thus, Kyari was handed over to the NDLEA authorities on Saturday, February 12, following an agreement that he should not be paraded before newsmen.

It was also agreed between the two services after their meeting that the NDLEA should go ahead with their media briefing and declare Kyari wanted after which the police would then issue a statement that he has been arrested and handed over to the agency, which they did.

It became obvious that all these arrest was a staged shenanigans and not holistic and independent as it ought to be and we made to believe

The report says he (kyari) was arrested earlier by the police and handed over to the NDLEA on 12th of February 2022 while NDLEA had a media briefing on 14th of February declaring who is in their custody wanted after agreeing to the terms and conditions of the police.

It is crystal clear and the summary can be summarised that we're being fed with half truth and there's a cover up to save some heads rolling and dignity covered and a soft landing for this man and his rotten crew.
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by dipson4u08(m): 7:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Please don't be deceived by all this news, NDLEA and NPF are working together to ensure that man is not extradited cuz many of them in Nigeria will go down for it so all this news is just to fuel their fake plot...
Re: Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari by frozen70(f): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2022
bollope:
He will rot in jail

Who told you he will be prosecuted talk, the talk about going to jail
Cant you see that he is a big fish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN President Denies Receiving ₦‎2 Billion From Peter Obi / Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria / Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.