Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' (2092 Views)

Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' / Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance / Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by Invictuse: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Of course the white are the ones mining the land. It was the white that built Gautrain Sandton etc n they even consist 90% of the labour force in SA. Make you continue commenting like your brian is dead

omoharry:
You meant to say SA white made your country what It this today ? Because the black SA are just a bunch of lazy Animals In human skin just occupying space and expecting goodies to fall on thier lap without working for it.
They are a big disappointment & a disgrace to the black race
If not for the white, your country would have been no different from other poor countries in Africa .

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by DeeFlask(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Invictuse:
Lazy n unproductive yet same SA as the biggest n largest economy in the same Africa even without crude oil. Many of you Nigerians are born lunatics without functional brains I swear

thanks to the white south Africans who controls 70% of your economy

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by DeeFlask(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
BSsniffer:
Can't blame them..... Nigerians go to other countries instead of keeping a low profile they go there and do illegal stuff and announce themselves. The legitimate ones amongst them should better arm up and protect themselves.
for every drug dealing Nigerian you see abroad there is also a medical doctor,engineer or technocrat in that place,no be everybody dey do illegal bro

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by Invictuse: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
But unlike you lazy n foolish Nigerians they did not nationalize investment by the whites but chose to compete with them. Now tell us who is truly lazy.

DeeFlask:
thanks to the white south Africans who controls 70% of your economy
Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by DeeFlask(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Invictuse:
But unlike you lazy n foolish Nigerians they did not nationalize investment by the whites but chose to compete with them. Now tell us who is truly lazy.

compete with whites South Africans ,when you lots don’t even have a single black owned bank �
Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by TjoBATHONG(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
DeeFlask:
compete with whites South Africans ,when you lots don’t even have a single black owned bank �

All big business in SA have substantial black ownership due to the mandatory policy of BEE -Black Economic Empowerment. So clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

Due to the monopolization of SA industries this is the best way to acquire business. Just like how in Nigeria SA businesses put you out of business in every sector they enter and your government comes to your rescue to help u acquire majority stakes. FACT.

cc Parrot69 Morpheus24
Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2022

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by morpheus101: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
Today's news report from Nigeria!
(Note: I can't verify its authenticity)

A Nigerian man has been confirmed dead in the latest wave of Xenophobic attacks on foreign nationals living and working in South Africa.

The family of the deceased have been informed of the death of their relative.

The acclaimed Operation Dudula which literally means ‘Drive Back’ is aimed at forcing the South African government to declare the ‘illegal’ immigrants unqualified to work in South Africa albeit most of the jobless protesters are mostly unskilled for the same jobs they want to wrestle back.

The attacks mostly took place at the Methodist migrant community in the Soweto township where about 100 migrant families live with the attackers shouting: “Foreigners go home.”

There were also violent protests in the Hillbrow area near Cape Town where about 2,000 South African youths turned up with dangerous objects.

The Nigerian government through its foreign ministry are yet to react to the latest mindless attacks on Nigerians.

https://www.primebusiness.africa/nigerian-man-killed-in-operation-dudula-xenophobic-attack-in-south-africa/

So you post this story for what purpose. This is the very reason vigilantism should not be tolerated. IF you kill just one innocent then your justification is no longer valid and it becomes a free for all for your people to be killed as well anywhere they are found.
Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by morpheus101: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

All big business in SA have substantial black ownership due to the mandatory policy of BEE -Black Economic Empowerment. So clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

Due to the monopolization of SA industries this is the best way to acquire business. Just like how in Nigeria SA businesses put you out of business in every sector they enter and your government comes to your rescue to help u acquire majority stakes. FACT.

cc Parrot69 Morpheus24

When you clear up Hilbrow of all the foreigners you are jealous of you will still not own the area or the means of production, The areas will be captured by White monopoly capital, renovated and sold to the highest bidders.

All those i.diots marching on the streets will return to their townships and take the long taxi drives into town as they do now.

A xenophobic mind is an empty one..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
morpheus101:

When you clear up Hilbrow of all the foreigners you are jealous of you will still not own the area or the means of production, The areas will be captured by White monopoly capital, renovated and sold to the highest bidders.

All those i.diots marching on the streets will return to their townships and take the long taxi drives into town as they do now.

A xenophobic mind is an empty one..

I find it sad you couldn't defend your "means of production" yesterday undecided

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by morpheus101: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I find it sad you couldn't defend your "means of production" yesterday undecided

If you are talking about those helpless immigrants who were trying their best to stay away from a "Vigilante mob" who were trying to provoke violence in the name of cleaning up their streets, I salute them for being the better human beings knowing fully well that they do not own any of those spaces they occupy.

The real intent here is not to take back any streets of Hilbrow and any sensible person can see that for in many countries round the world there are enclaves where immigrants group up in numbers live, work and survive in those areas, from Little Chinas in the US to little Indias in the UK to Little Havana to Little senegal in New york to Little Mogadishu in Chicago and little Haitis in florida.

The real reason here is frustrated citizenry bent on intimidating vulnerable groups of people whom you know cannot really fight back because they have no real power. If this were about taking anything back you would be headed to your camps bay and the city bowl reclaiming all the "foreign occupied" homes and business areas. All the Chinese owned whole sale businesses all around the country there but of course you dare not because those "foreign" groups are backed by "real power"

Like I said a Xenophobic mind is an empty one and you are too daft to decipher the psychology behind.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
morpheus101:

If you are talking about those helpless immigrants who were trying their best to stay away from a "Vigilante mob" who were trying to provoke violence in the name of cleaning up their streets, I salute them for being the better human beings knowing fully well that they do not own any of those spaces they occupy.

The real intent here is not to take back any streets of Hilbrow and any sensible person can see that for in many countries round the world there are enclaves where immigrants group up in numbers and live in those areas, from Little chinas in the US to little indias in the UK to Little Havana and little Haitis in florida.

The real reason is to intimidate vulnerable groups of people whom you know cannot really fight back because they have no real power. If this were about taking anything back you would be headed to your camps bay and the city bowl reclaiming all the "foreign occupied" homes and business areas. All the Chinese owned whole sale businesses all around the country there but of course you dare not because those "foreign" groups are backed by "real power"

Like I said a Xenophobic mind is an empty one.

I thought as the developers of SA and the people that SA would collapse should u leave, you would have instructed the police to protect your "means of production". But still the xenophobes took the streets and made a very bold statement undecided I think things are only gonna get worse - I heard the leader of Operation Dudula is in talks with ActionSA, a kingmaker anti-immigration political party in Johannesburg embarassed

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by morpheus101: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I thought as the developers of SA and the people that SA would collapse should u leave, you would have instructed the police to protect your "means of production".
Point 1 -What developers of SA are you talking about with me. Maybe you confuse me with others you debate here.

Point 2. Illegal and migrant communities in Hilbrow have no financial or political power within or outside the country so they remain "vulnerable" communities to angry mobs of Saffers who blame other people for all their woes, how then do they "instruct" police to protect them.

TjoBATHONG:

But still the xenophobes took the streets and made a very bold statement

You call this event a bold statement. Please Mfethu you have been doing this for decades now, this is not the first time nor will it be the last time you use these intimidation tactics to vent out your frustrations on the lack of the ability of your government to solve your problems.

Prey tell me these foreigners that occupy Hilbrow who are hawkers, traders, business people etc. Who patronizes their businesses? If its Saffer's why are you doing so, if it is not Saffers and its foreigners that patronize these businesses then how are they taking away from your economy if the money remains within their communities?

You are xenophobes that prey on weak communities to feed your traumatized ego's post Apartheid and this is the truth.

TjoBATHONG:

undecided I think things are only gonna get worse - I heard the leader of Operation Dudula is in talks with ActionSA, a kingmaker anti-immigration political party in Johannesburg embarassed

Same story different era. The King leader of Operation Dudula is a young Malema wanna be who will use his people to move up the political power structure as self interest demands. The government will pacify the people to remain and retain as much power as they can without addressing the root causes of your situation and the cycle will reset itself with the immigrant population remaining the most vulnerable demographic in the country.

As far as Mashaba is concerned well I will be short and sweet with what I believe to be which is " A fool is always revealed eventually".

Xenophobic minds remain empty as I continue to say.

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
morpheus101:

Point 1 -What developers of SA are you talking about with me. Maybe you confuse me with others you debate here.

Point 2. Illegal and migrant communities in Hilbrow have no financial or political power within or outside the country so they remain "vulnerable" communities to angry mobs of Saffers who blame other people for all their woes, how then do they "instruct" police to protect them.

You call this event a bold statement. Please Mfethu you have been doing this for decades now, this is not the first time nor will it be the last time you use these intimidation tactics to vent out your frustrations on the lack of the ability of your government to solve your problems.

Prey tell me these foreigners that occupy Hilbrow who are hawkers, traders, business people etc. Who patronizes their businesses? If its Saffer's why are you doing so, if it is not Saffers and its foreigners that patronize these businesses then how are they taking away from your economy if the money remains within their communities?

You are xenophobes that prey on weak communities to feed your traumatized ego's post Apartheid and this is the truth.

Same story different era. The King leader of Operation Dudula is a young Malema wanna be who will use his people to move up the political power structure as self interest demands. The government will pacify the people to remain and retain as much power as they can without addressing the root causes of your situation and the cycle will reset itself with the immigrant population remaining the most vulnerable demographic in the country.

As far as Mashaba is concerned well I will be short and sweet with what I believe to be which is " A fool is always revealed eventually".

Xenophobic minds remain empty as I continue to say.

Dang, long-S argument. Will respond tomorrow.
Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by morpheus101: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Dang, long-S argument. Will respond tomorrow.

Please respond anytime. I am here waiting.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by Magnoliaa(f): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
A 100years from now you'll still be saying the same thing as a crutch - you and your offspring. I'm beginning to think it's your coping mechanism - otherwise why would u deny the progress made in SA under black leadership?

Your lot is quick to acknowledge Ghana, Rwanda and Botswana successes but pin all progress on whites in SA. Something doesn't add up with your logic - denialism and bitterness, perhaps?! undecided

Here are some cold hard facts about black leadership in SA that you can't deny:

cheesy cheesy

You gotta love the logic.

Blacks in other African countries progressing = good leadership, great heads, the black man can be powerful
Blacks in SA progressing = It must be the work of the yts

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by morpheus101: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

cheesy cheesy

You gotta love the logic.

Blacks in other African countries progressing = good leadership, great heads, the black man can be powerful
Blacks in SA progressing = It must be the work of the yts

There is some logic in the argument against SA versus all those other countries aforementioned in that only one of them has a settler population that still controls the means of production and ergo indirectly controls the government.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by Magnoliaa(f): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
morpheus101:
There is some logic in the argument against SA versus all those other countries aforementioned in that only one of them has a settler population that still controls the means of production and ergo indirectly controls the government.

Okay, and does that mean black SAs, ALL black SAs or a substantial number of them do absolutely nothing to drive their economy forward? There aren't big playing blacks in SA that contributes to the (over all) development of the country??

And is this only about the government or SA as country and everything that makes it up?

What's the percentage of the settlers population and how much of the means of production do they control?
Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by morpheus101: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay, and does that mean black SAs, ALL black SAs or a substantial number of them do absolutely nothing to drive their economy forward?

No it doesn't mean that.

Magnoliaa:

There aren't big playing blacks in SA that contributes to the (over all) development of the country??
Yes they are.

Magnoliaa:

What's the percentage of the settlers population and how much of the means of production do they control?

Settler Population- roughly 6 million

Control of means of production-
Land- 87%

Capital- Listing on JSE- 95- 98% ownership.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
morpheus101:

Please respond anytime. I am here waiting.

Wait some more.

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by morpheus101: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Wait some more.

Tiiiiiiiime is on my side. Yes it is

in ***Singing voice*****

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' by Coolabbie: 6:13am On Feb 24, 2022
If you people want to kill all the immigrants there, please do.
We don’t care here in Nigeria because people are warned about going there.

Carry your stale news away from here. What you are doing is no different from what you’ve been doing and we are bored at this point.
There are more interesting things happening in Ukraine abegi!

Btw, I have a cousin working as a doctor there and being paid well too. He isn’t even worried because he lives in the white enclave and you guys can’t make him leave. I know he is VERY safe because you guys would never dare attempt to touch your white masters. grin tongue cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Osama Bin Laden" Is Not Dead And Concept Behind 9/11 / Video: How KRET Richag-av, Russian Electronic Warfare Works In Real Life ? / Boss Putin Declares Victory In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.