Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (21418 Views)

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Insiders / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by sadiq88: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2011
Current Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka is the winner of Most beautiful Girl in Nigeria(MGBN )2011 contest that just took place at Eko hotels,V.I,Lagos.

CONGRATS
As the winner of this year's competition she will take home a brand new Hyundai car and a 3 million Naira cash prize.
She will also represent Nigeria in this year's Miss World competition taking place in London, United Kingdom later this year.

other winners:

MBGN Tourism 2011 – Obioma Isiwu (Miss Enugu)
MBGN ECOWAS 2011 – Grace Ndam (Miss Lagos)
MBGN 2011/BellaNaija Miss Photogenic - Tobi Banjoko (Miss Ondo)
MBGN 2011 Miss Amity – Delphine Okobah (Miss Ebonyi)
MBGN 2011 Miss La Casera – Nwando Ebeledike (Miss Adamawa)
MBGN 2011 Model - Oluchi Okafor (Miss Kogi)
MBGN 2011 Face of Select Pro - Gabriella Ndu (Miss Abia)

Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by naijaking1: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2011
Nne, all I have to say is run for dear life, before boko haram gets hold of you. Beauty or no beauty.

1 Like

Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Kasiem2: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
Didn't they use quota in this contest? Why is filled with a certain group? Ooh, make i shut up before another ban
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by nduchucks: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2011
How can she be the most beautiful Nigerian when she is wearing fake hair - a weave?  That hair is not a typical Nigerian hair, if she a half-cast or the hair is reasl, then my apologies.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2011
Igbo girls representing ndigbo in their various states of residence grin grin grin grin grin grin
A few years ago, Miss Ondo was an Igbo girl
Lagos State has had numerous Igbo girls as Ms Lagos.

We do need a census that says are you Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, etc?
We need to know OFFICIALLY how many Igbo are in Nigeria compared to other major groups
It cannot be for nothing that Igbos dominate everything in Nigeria except politics
If Igbos know their true number, they will be galvanized to dominate the polity too.
Now they are being mentally intimidated by some phantom hausa/fulani population.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2011
sadiq88:

Current Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka [/b]is the winner of Most beautiful Girl in Nigeria(MGBN )2011 contest that just took place at Eko hotels,V.I,Lagos.

CONGRATS
As the winner of this year's competition she will take home a brand new Hyundai car and a 3 million Naira cash prize.
She will also represent Nigeria in this year's Miss World competition taking place in London, United Kingdom later this year.

other winners:

MBGN Tourism 2011 – [b]Obioma Isiwu (Miss Enugu)

MBGN ECOWAS 2011 – Grace Ndam (Miss Lagos) Sound Igbo too
MBGN 2011/BellaNaija Miss Photogenic - Tobi Banjoko (Miss Ondo)
MBGN 2011 Miss Amity – Delphine Okobah (Miss Ebonyi)
MBGN 2011 Miss La Casera – Nwando Ebeledike (Miss Adamawa)
MBGN 2011 Model - Oluchi Okafor (Miss Kogi)
MBGN 2011 Face of Select Pro - Gabriella Ndu (Miss Abia)

All in bold are okoros; Miss Lagos is Cross Rivers
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by EvilBrain1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2011
Can we get a better picture please? Perhaps a full-body pic. All can see from this one is big hair and garish make-up.
Definitely not my type.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
ZnO:

Igbo girls representing ndigbo in their various states of residence grin grin grin grin grin grin
A few years ago, Miss Ondo was an Igbo girl
Lagos State has had numerous Igbo girls as Ms Lagos.

We do need a census that says are you Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, etc?
We need to know OFFICIALLY how many Igbo are in Nigeria compared to other major groups
It cannot be for nothing that Igbos dominate everything in Nigeria except politics
If Igbos know their true numbers, they will be galvanized to dominate the polity too.

Ndigbo constitute 20% of Nigerian population. My personal view, may be 1% more.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Ndigbo constitute 20%  of Nigerian population. My personal view, may be 1% more.

More like 25-30%
For this reason, I do not mind Jonathan continuing in 2015, so a census can be done under his regime (neutral minority)
We can put pressure on him to include data on ethnicity as is done everywhere else, even in the most ''developed'' country of the world.
It is to the interest of the Yorubas too, that they know how many they are, OFFICIALLY.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2011
In such as census, hausa should be split from fulani, seeing that they are clearly different from each other.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by emekagh(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2011
Gentlemen, let's stick to the thread. There is no point inviting tribalism to such  worthy achievements of the detribalise pageant.

@topic

Congratulations and well done Sylvia. Now go and take on the world.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by nwabobo: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
Here's a full list with pictures of the contestants. Seems like they were all Igbos. Where was ILEKE-IDI?

http://blog.fabmagazineonline.com/?p=11943
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by seanet02: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2011
Can i get her phone number or email?
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by namfav(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2011
i stopped taking the mbgn seriously when i found out 95% are just from 1 tribe

speak about nigeria diversity
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2011
Moved to right section. And poster warned to post in right section next time.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by nwabobo: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2011
Miss Abia - Gabriella NDU

Miss Abuja     -   Tessy MADUKO

Miss Adamawa - Nwando EBELEDIKE

Miss Bayelsa  - Sophie Gamal

Miss Bauchi  -   Chantelle UNACHUKWU

Miss Benue   - Josephine IGOCHIE

Miss Borno   - Gbemisola Sotade

Miss Cross River - Agatha Eriom

Miss Delta  - Chidebe Joyce NGOZI

Miss Ebonyi  - Delphine OKABAH

Miss Edo   - Onabu Obehioye Lilian

Miss Ekiti  - Awefada Ovoke

Miss  Enugu  - Obioma ISIWU

Miss Gombe - Jennifer IGWEGBE

Miss Imo  - Urenna ONYENEKE

Miss Jigawa - ENOKA Gloria

Miss Kaduna  - Olamide Aroguma

Miss  kano  - Deborah ENEBELII

Miss Katsina - Kenechukwu OFFIAH

Miss Kogi  - Okafor OLUCHI

Miss kwara  - NGWU OGONNA Linda

Miss Lagos  - Grace NDAM*

Miss Nasarawa  - MENKITI Sylvia

Miss Niger  - Amanda Simon

Miss Ogun  - Ige Temifope

MissOndo  - Tobi Banjoko

Miss Osun  - Metu KELECHI

Miss Oyo  - Mitchelle IJEH

Miss Plateau - Onajah Loveth

Miss Rivers - Florentina Neka AGU

Miss Taraba - Sylvia NDUKA

Miss Yobe - Lotachukwu UGWU

source; http://blog.fabmagazineonline.com/?p=11943
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by nwabobo: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2011
namfav:

Is it their fault that they're more beautiful than girls from the other tribes? U should have lost interest in Nigeria Education since people from that same tribe are topping the chart in terms of admission.

1 Like

Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
Namfav,

What stops you and your sisters from contesting? Oh I see Sharia forbids it. Okay! You cannot eat your cake and have it. lol
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
Grace Ndam is Cross Rivers.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by namfav(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2011
nwabobo:

[b]Is it their  fault that they're more beautiful than girls from the other tribes? [/b]U should have lost interest in Nigeria Education since people from that same tribe are topping the chart in terms of admission.

grin

if you say so man, you are the best in everything or whatever
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by namfav(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2011
ZnO:

Namfav,

What stops you and your sisters from contesting? Oh I see Sharia forbids it. Okay! You cannot eat your cake and have it. lol

but mgbn are irrelivant
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by enyojo(f): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2011
MISS TARABA WITHOUT MAKE-UP!!

Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2011
namfav:

Do you also not watch naija soccer seeing that most of the players are from 1 ethnic group too?
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2011
She's very pretty.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by namfav(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2011
ZnO:

Do you also not watch naija soccer seeing that most of the players are from 1 ethnic group too?

you cannot compare soccer to mgbn, many of the girls 'representing' northern states i can assure you some of them are not even from there
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
namfav:

you cannot compare soccer to mgbn, many of the girls 'representing' northern states i can assure you some of them are not even from there

Because northern muslim girls cannot do beauty competition due to sharia, Igbo girls take their place. BTW, those IGBO girls live in the northern states they represent.

You cannot eat your cake (sharia) and have it (beauty contest). Got it now?
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
Even in Soccer they also represent northern states
In the naija league, how many northerners play in football teams in the East and how many easterners do so in Kano Pillars, etc?
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ragdollz: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
OmG she is so un-sensational!! With OR without make-up! She looks just like any ordinary girl! Not that I'm saying she must be lady gaga but I was expecting someone who'd make you do a double-take if you passed her on the street! I wouldn't even look twice at this Miss Nigeria if I was a guy! She must have something else to offer them sha.

And my gosh the weaves!!! Just fake hair all over the place!! No one thought of doing any africanesque style, na so so human hair full ground grin grin grin. Could feed a whole LGA in Taraba for a month with that weave!!
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2011
NAMFAV
Okay! Do you also not watch Nollywood seeing that most of the actors and producers are from one ethnic group?
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by namfav(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2011
ZnO:

Because northern muslim girls cannot do beauty competition due to sharia, Igbo girls take their place. BTW, those IGBO girls live in the northern states they represent.

You cannot eat your cake (sharia) and have it (beauty contest). Got it now?

you can have your pageants, but those people are not representing us (the majority), the favouritsm in nigeria is ruining nigeria, maybe we should just ban it in northern states

p.s
i don't watch nollywood and it has nothing to do with the producers being 1 ethnic group
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2011
namfav:

you can have your pageants, but those people are not representing us (the majority), the favouritsm in nigeria is ruining nigeria, maybe we should just ban it in northern states

p.s
i don't watch nollywood and it has nothing to do with the producers being 1 ethnic group

What favoritism? You favor sharia, others favor beauty contest? Isn't that equal, even if opposite?

You people have been ruling Nigeria since, is that also favoritism or it is a no-go area?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Celebrate Their Son As He Turns Two Years Old / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.