Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate (961 Views)

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Video Of Unknown Gunmen Killed And Arrested By Police (Graphic Picture). / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by ArewaNorth: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Unknown Gunmen killed Sule Mathew, a first-class graduate and overall best student of Information and Media Studies of Faculty of Communication, Bayero University Kano (BUK). He was shot dead on his way travelling to Anambra State.
embarassed cry

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by kettykin: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Time for the police to fish out the criminal gangs doing this in the east, enough is enough

4 Likes

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by History555: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thread no 5 under 1 hr. The people they killed in benue and sokoto are stil under 1 thread. All these lgbo obsession disorder

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by DrGoodman: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Northerners should stop killing their brothers, maybe he looked like a southerner.

5 Likes

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by Kingpin1000: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
He was shot on His way to Anambra state, where to be precise?
I can see the media are also responsible for the divisiveness of this country.
RIP bro.
Na the promising ones dey die, while the Terrorists and Almajiris dey live.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by DrGoodman: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Where was he killed, it wasn't mentioned here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by Proudlyomonna: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Rip to him so sad
I wonder why it is taking the security forever to fish this animals out
Fish them out and we will gladly take delight in watching them hang.
Igbo doesn't support this at all.
Let's all fixate our energy in charging the security to do their job�

1 Like

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by DrGoodman: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Rip to him so sad

We're also waiting for the perpetrators ot his to be fished out too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by Proudlyomonna: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
DrGoodman:

Yes we are.
But hey if you are jealous of the evil happening there you can relocate to that place ASAP,Igboland is in no competition with any region for senseless killings.
The fact that it happened and was not contained in Benue doesn't mean it is welcome in SE �
It's just a big shame that the security force of this country has become a big joke under this useless and clueless govt, people have become extremely bold to carry out criminality.

5 Likes

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by slimghost(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Anybody still supporting IPOB and ESN at this time is mentally deranged!
Death to all terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by Tumbulum: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Look closely and you will see that the anonymous fellow who reported this has an agenda. His friend was killed on his way to anambara( not in anambara) it could be any place as there many routes to anambara but he specifically mentioned anambara just to drive home a divisive agenda.
Only gullible people will be fooled by this report.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by foryourmindlol: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
slimghost:
Death to all terrorists.
Your family is mentally deranged cos where did you see IPOB in the writeup?

Read mugu. He wasn't killed in Anambra. He's on his way to Anambra. He could have been killed by any of the Boko Haram Fulani bandit groups kidnapping people on our roads.

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by Tumbulum: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
slimghost:
Death to all terrorists.
you guys have a real problem. The person was not killed in anambara. He was killed on his way to Anambara( not in anambra)

1 Like

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by overall90: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tumbulum:
you guys have a real problem. The person was not killed in anambara. He was killed on his way to Anambara( not in anambra)

You dey mind them.
Even if his killed in Anambra,has armed robbers and other criminal elements stopped killing people in Nigeria.
Let them continue with their agenda.
Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by Tumbulum: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
kettykin:
Time for the police to fish out the criminal gangs doing this in the east, enough is enough
you see how you can be fooled easily. Guy was killed on his way to anambara but you already concluded it happened in the east.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by yanabasee(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
We are living by grace... Nigeria is not save
Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by DrGoodman: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Yes we are.
But hey if you are jealous of the evil happening there you can relocate to that place ASAP,Igboland is in no competition with any region for senseless killings.
The fact that it happened and was not contained in Benue doesn't mean it is welcome in SE �
It's just a big shame that the security force of this country has become a big joke under this useless and clueless govt, people have become extremely bold to carry out criminality.

Hypocrisy is a big disease. Just show me where you condemned Benue killings or requested for swift arrest of the herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by boyfrank: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
DrGoodman:

Are you competing with them in killings? U can move there if u love mayhem. Don't bring rubbish to alaIgbo

3 Likes

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by nku5: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
A promising young star embarassed

Buhari is a curse. May this kind of affliction never rise again
Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by kettykin: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tumbulum:
you see how you can be fooled easily. Guy was killed on his way to anambara but you already concluded it happened in the east.
My apologies for the wrong assumptions.
Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by Tingotoe: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
kettykin:
Nnamdi Kanu's minions
Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by EmirGold(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Your family is mentally deranged cos where did you see IPOB in the writeup?

Read mugu. He wasn't killed in Anambra. He's on his way to Anambra. He could have been killed by any of the Boko Haram Fulani bandit groups kidnapping people on our roads.
seun, mynd44, lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by MosheDayan: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Rip to him so sad
Where was he killed. see what hate is doing to your life grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by foryourmindlol: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
EmirGold:
seun, mynd44, lalasticlala
Rule 2
Tag EFCC, tag FIFA and Boko Haram. Fulani urchin wink
Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by perez100: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
I hope it is not fake news? Mods should please remove thread.
Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by IgweOfNnewi: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
ok
Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by Proudlyomonna: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
MosheDayan:
Where was he killed. see what hate is doing to your life grin grin grin

This one is hiding his pained soul with laugh emoji �
What has hate got to do with me hitting your head with reality that Igbo stand against senseless killings �

1 Like

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by Proudlyomonna: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
DrGoodman:

Hypocrisy is a big disease. Just show me where you condemned Benue killings or requested for swift arrest of the herdsmen?

I don't need to show you nothing.
I condemn any form of brutality and senseless killings.
Like I said if your heart is envious for the killings in Benue locate your way there.
All this una yeye whataboutism �
So it's happening in Benue,we should turn a blind eye and let it happen in Igboland too�
Senseless whataboutism �

1 Like

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by MosheDayan: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

This one is hiding his pained soul with laugh emoji �
What has hate got to do with me hitting your head with reality that Igbo stand against senseless killings �
Imagine an Afonja who was trained with lies giving me facts? My Lord. grin
Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by Proudlyomonna: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
MosheDayan:
Imagine an Afonja who was trained with lies giving me facts? My Lord. grin

Hmmm Afonja ��lolll something must be paining this man,bcus na people wey dey in severe pain dey shout afonja, fulani, BMC
We know d pattern well well��
If I am afonja,then you are Fulani ��
Let me play your game a little bit �
Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by slimghost(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tumbulum:

Yeah, didn’t know Ekwulobia is now part of Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Sule-unknown Gunmen Killed BUK First Class Graduate by MosheDayan: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
Proudlyomonna:

Hmmm Afonja ��lolll something must be paining this man,bcus na people wey dey in severe pain dey shout afonja, fulani, BMC
We know d pattern well well��
If I am afonja,then you are Fulani ��
Let me play your game a little bit �
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

If The North Had Access To Sea Will Lagos Be The Only Active Ports? / Biafra: There Must Be Justice For Idara Gold(Picture) / Update On Akwa Ibom Developmental Stride V2 ..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.