Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion (27643 Views)

Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows / NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport / NDLEA Makes Its Largest Cocaine Seizure Of 21.9Kg In Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by judatech: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
awumen:

Honestly I can't agree less. He has actually f*ck with alot of people but deep source told me it's one smallie dat is highly connected,say na female lawyer doing things with biggest league in 9ja that he messed up with. Actually the smallie younger broda. Dem beg tire, bribe tire but d niggi and team no gree.
Now smallie pinch all her connect. High level pinchin o.na d result b dis o

Lesson: don't mess with small people grin
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
hahhhahhh
olatade:
Issokay
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by baralatie(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
madrasc:
cheesy he was running trams too? Which kind policeman be this
Omo

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by Kinzo0917(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
. If this is the same way when you commits sin, God judge you instantly. I blv God would have taken your life by now. Why not correct him instead of you reporting him to be banned?
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by flejnr2(f): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
veeceesynergy:
From wat I have deduced so far,it seems kyari belongs to a wicked drug cartel who are using his office to colonise the Nigerian drug market.
They give him and his boys info, they track them in Nigeria, arrest and seize their drugs, collect money from them for bail, sell their drugs,share the proceeds with the informants.
Unfortunately, in d last transaction, greed came in from both parties and Kyari decided to play smart by turning the arrested guys to NDLEA so that the informant will loose out entirely.
Maybe Kyari and his boys are being haunted by a spirit of an innocent person they killed.
LESSON: Never abuse privileges and offices.

The last transaction was a trap by the oga at the top and his Cartel
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by Onepeople: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 8.
Rule 2.
where is the lie? Tell me you are not who he says you are.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by HiideaConsole(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Baawaa:
From all indications,Abba kyari is a hardened criminal
And the hand of the law don catch up with the supposed law enforcement officer hardened criminal
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by crackhouse(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Just imagine what would have happened if this guy become the IG of police.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by ibechris(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Macphenson:
Super Thief. And some idiots were always hailing this big criminal on this forum.

CC

This guy that u mentioned here above. Is one of the senseless fellow on this thread. He argues blindly and as if his brain was ripped off.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by dalass(f): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
dawnomike:
Double wahala for dead body... Kyari's village people have just woken up from their slumber grin
From future IGP in the making to a Fugitive.

He's in the net already.
He's an inmate now... An arrested criminal cool grin
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by dalass(f): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
crackhouse:
Just imagine what would have happened if this guy become the IG of police.

In short...

I'm certain he's a drug user himself.... From cyber crimes to even crazier drug deals.
. He would have been terrible grin
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by ibechris(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Dapson73:
The lesson have garnered in this Kyari saga is :

Be patient.
Don't force things in life.
Be mindful of your integrity no matter how connected you feel you are.
what goes around comes around.
Future is truly uncertain.

You are free to add yours. Thanks

Live according to your worth and do not envy people by so doing,u achieve peace of mind.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by Temptee101(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 8.
Rule 2.

Hehehehehe! grin

I always feel so glad and elated seeing you in tears. cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by GardenOfGod(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Macphenson:
Super Thief. And some idiots were always hailing this big criminal on this forum.

CC

One can but force to think that the silence of bbqgrills on the whole Kyari saga may not be surprising. As the group might be allegedly benefiting from the corrupt practices of the kyari team.
Manna dem often feature on the front page of Nairaland to comment on issues of this sort. But since the kyari issue came up, the group has gone underground. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by proclinician: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 8.
Rule 2.

He did not call you an idiot na haba. How did you just conclude that the fact that he mentioned CC then your name in the comment means he's calling you am idiot. Are you an idiot if I may ask? Me can't make such a preposterous assumption oo. You're nut and idiot pls no let anybody tell u otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by phemmyfour: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 8.
Rule 2.
lol that guy probably has 4-5 monikers
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by TooMuchStuff: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Have said it before that no single HausafulaniKanuri Muslim from the core North can ever be a person of integrity. Its like Haram to then. Deception pays...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by kingsceemark(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 8.
Rule 2.

Respect your old age

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by preciousmetals: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
They are hailing him because he's killing the Igbos, that is to show you how they hate the Igbos in this country
Macphenson:

CC

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by naija1stnigar(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
This is what happens when your top Alfa or witchdoctor passes away without notice, your village people will wake up from their slumber, its Abba kyari's turn, let him enjoy what he bargained for.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by pembisco(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
naturefellow:
All of a sudden, NDLEA is very active.

Burn midnight candles if you like, Abba Kyari must be extradited!
Let's be rational please. NDLEA has been active since Buba Marwa assumed office. Enough of this lame propaganda. Grow up too

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by walozanga(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
judatech:
Abba Kyari go don insult one major man for this country... wey decide look into him matter tongue

I think so.
Maybe e get powerful cartel wey he mess up. They decided to change am 4 am

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by mechanics(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmmm, his sins are grevious.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by omooba969(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Baawaa:
From all indications,Abba kyari is a hardened criminal

Show me one police officer in Nigeria that's not a hardened criminal.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by Ajimusty2: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na who open this guy page?
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by Enemyofpeace: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Waiting to see how ethnicity and religion will safe this criminal from all these numerous crimes
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by Enemyofpeace: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ajimusty2:
Na who open this guy page?
na we o, his village people

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by israelmao(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
I won't be if Kyari is also aiding armed bandits and kidnappers.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by xeju: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tetehjewels:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/more-trouble-for-abba-kyari-as-ndlea-probes-n3bn-tramadol-seizure/
All these things happening now is to justify some of us who labelled a retard & an enemy of Nigeria progress.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by NaijaTrend01(f): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
judatech:
Abba Kyari go don insult one major man for this country... wey decide look into him matter tongue

Don't forget he received a curse from Mazi Nnamdi kanu, the same way late Buhari chief of staff did. Touch not my anointed. Nnamdi kanu is anointed.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by Mobwalter(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Abba kyari on dis one.
Re: Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion by Harrynight(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
shadelek:
Hope this man's case is real sha, one mind keeps telling me this is to prevent him from extradition

Am 100% sure that's the idea,
Different allegations jus to investigate till they kingdom come and never extradit him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Man Stabbed By Another Igbo Man In India (Photos, Disturbing Video) / Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom / 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.