Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Which Is The Best School To Study Law? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is The Best School To Study Law? (252 Views)

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best School To Study Law? by Bluesearoll(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
My niece is filling her form to higher institution, she's going to study law. Please which institution is the best in Nigeria to study LAW.?

Re: Which Is The Best School To Study Law? by Bluesearoll(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Please o i need una advice o.... she's expecting me to give her answer
Re: Which Is The Best School To Study Law? by Amotolongbo(f): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bluesearoll:
My niece is filling her form to higher institution, she's going to study law. Please which institution is the best in Nigeria to study LAW.?
Law School is the best to study law
Re: Which Is The Best School To Study Law? by Bluesearoll(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
I don't get you sir
Amotolongbo:
Law School is the best to study law
Re: Which Is The Best School To Study Law? by Leenski(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
UI
OAU
UNILAG
UNN

Any of these would do justice if she has brain. After her university education, she would go to Law school to become a Barrister.
Re: Which Is The Best School To Study Law? by Bluesearoll(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thanks a lot
Leenski:
UI
OAU
UNILAG
UNN

Any of these would do justice if she has brain. After her university education, she would go to Law school to become a Barrister.

(1) (Reply)

Brock University Tuition Fees In 2022 | How To Make Payment / Isa Mustapha Poly Bans Final Year Students Celebration On Campus (Photos) / 2022 Nigeria Scholarship At International Maritime College, Oman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.